SAU Community

R32

LEWIS

hey guys i was wondering if someone with an r32 gtst couls tell me wat size aftermarket speakers they have cuz im buying some tomorrow but need to no wat sizes i need

thanks heaps fella's

shane

hey guys i was wondering if someone with an r32 gtst couls tell me wat size aftermarket speakers they have cuz im buying some tomorrow but need to no wat sizes i need

thanks heaps fella's

shane

6" front and 6.5" rears for me

The stock r32 front speakers are 6x4s. If u want different size speakers (which is most probable) you will need to make a custom mdf door pod.

There is a tutorial and even a template in the sticky section in car audio.

Its not as hard as it sounds. I just did some pods for my 6.5" splits and im happy with the results. Mdf, electric drill and jigsaw and you are pretty much set. The hard part was getting the screws to line up. Also make sure u measure up the depth of your speaker and that it doesnt hit the glass when you wind the windows down.

Its definately worth upgrading to 6.5 splits, even though itll take u a bit of effort initially. Anyway good luck.

hey thats fella's i got 6.5" to fit in my fronts with out any extra modifying for sum reason? but now my problem is the rear spekers how the f**k do i get them out lol its so confusing can someone list all the things i need to do please step by step as i dont have a clue :mage:

thaks

shane