SAU Community

R32 Modded Fuel Economy

as per title

how many km's do you get per tank in the R32, preferably people using aftermarket ecus, with aftermarket turbos and bigger injectors

just want to see how bad my fuel economy is, iam getting just under 350kms, driving mostly easy and in traffic with the occasional squirts

how rich are u running it cos that seems bout right..wat fuel are u using

using bp ultimate 98, oh okay i thaught would get more well this time just now i got 310 out of the tank.

the tune on the wolf is pretty rich if i give it too it but safe so i am happy, comparing to other wolf maps mine is a bit more up than other,but just wondering what other r32's get out of tank???

iam using nismo 550cc injectors, wolf 3d, t3/t4 high flowed turbo and all other usual mods

Mine is pritty basic, t3/t4 Turbo 3" for cat pipe back pod and running rich

I get 480kms out of a tank usally 400kms if say I did barbagello or AHG that week

Autronic SMC - 510cc injectors - T3/T4 - 14L/100km doing multiple short trips (read cold start) with zero spirited driving.

17L/100km if I let it come onto boost slightly during shifts (2psi).

Only got to do one highway run to Phillip Island and back and it had 380kms with 1/4 tank left but the box threw a bearing as I got home so dont know what it would have got.

in my rb20 s14 i got about 30mpg highway and 25 city...

if i romped on it the numbers obviously go down but not as much as you would think, got bout 20mpg being an ass round town on boost alot.

had chipped ecu,550cc injectors, gt30r/hks 3037 turbo,z32 maf.

Autronic SMC (shit cold start, needs more tuning), Apexi RX6 highmounts (17/21 psi), zorst, usual shit. Currently get approx 300 - 350, driving mix of hwy and city. Guess you could say its gets both a cruise and a hard time time. Got cams, 700cc inectors/fuel rail an reg to go in, wonder how it'll all pan out then...

yeah after the weekend i got 325kms out of the tank but doesnt seem that far off the mark then, running 16psi daily and is a mixture of city and some night time driving

Autronic SMC (shit cold start, needs more tuning), Apexi RX6 highmounts (17/21 psi), zorst, usual shit. Currently get approx 300 - 350, driving mix of hwy and city. Guess you could say its gets both a cruise and a hard time time. Got cams, 700cc inectors/fuel rail an reg to go in, wonder how it'll all pan out then...

I have an R32 GTS-t with the following mods...

FMIC, 040 Pump, POD, 14PSI, 3" Ex + Dump, 18" Rims (believe it or not but they can make a big difference in economy) Dr Drift retuned ECU

I generally get about 300-350 per tank normal driving - occasional squirt. Was a lot worse before the tune as it was running megga rich!