SAU Community

Where To Get A R32 Checked Up In Canberra?

Hey, in another part of the forums put up a thread about a car i've looked at and wondering if I do go ahead with getting a mechanic to check it out who/where would be the best place.

Is there any places that have this service and do a full report? I saw the "where to get a skyline serviced" and am wondering if any of the places mentioned would be able to check this car out for me.

Thx guys.

well, yes, that's why that thread is there.

Before you buy a skyline, any skyline, get it checked!

There are some serious lemons out there and some that look great but are an explosion waiting to happen, go to Ed at Integra Automotive and have it checked there, he know's skylines.

But DO NOT buy a skyline without a thorough inspection first.

Take it to the guys at Integra Automotive. They have heaps of experience with Skylines and can pick the lemons from decent ones. Their phone number is in my signature.

well, yes, that's why that thread is there.

Before you buy a skyline, any skyline, get it checked!

There are some serious lemons out there and some that look great but are an explosion waiting to happen,

This is very good advice. Especally GTR's, they can really hurt you..

Or just buy my awesome car :D

Hey again, sry net was out for the weekend... Some dude I know with a 33GTR said try J Racing but i've heard they are pretty average. Heard Trojan were ok and the guy that im looking to buy the 32 off has his GTR in there atm. Which is better Trojan or this Ed chap at Integra Automotive? How much does a complete check up cost i've never had this done before.

EDIT: and yeah I want a COMPLETE checkup, everything within reason checked to make sure. I don't wanna buy this 'fine' car and turns out tard of a mechanic missed a bunch of tiny things that end up costing me another 2 grand. I'm young damnit and money doesn't come fast when you work at woolies.

Edited by Orphan

Well car is in at trojan and had asked the dude to do the check up, compression test etc but now my dad wants it done at his mechanic ...cause its his mechanic.. basically. lol... so just getting a quick check up and written info on what the guy at trojan knows/has done to it run over there and pay him for me being a troublesome turd lol and then organise a time to see my dad's mechanic... ugh it sux living at home sometimes.

He has never bought a car that was more then 4 years old at the time and thinks all old cars will fall apart and have endless problems... unless his mechanic says its ok... the one he has been going to for a whole 6 months and doesn't actually know just leaves his car there and comes back serviced... Not being a dick I see where he is comming from... but yeah im the son and have to give the father shit.

lol oh well...

Edited by Orphan

Or you can go to J and T automotive in Garren...Joe knows his shit when it comes to 'Lines as he always worked on all my turbo cars. If you go just say your there cause jeremy sent you out to teach him how to drift hehe