SAU Community

Alarm

Flash89

Autowatch Blue range - $300 supply & fit

Central locking is an additional $35 (most Jap cars need one on the driver's door, regardless of whether 2 or 4 drs)

Carwestech/Jshop at Welshpool. Contact 9 358 4969 / 0422 993 143

Brian from Car Stereo City in Vic Park (08) 9470 4233 installs Autowatch.

Tell him Dave from Rycom Technology sent you. Couldn't tell you price though.

shouldnt your car already have central locking (meaning then when you unlock the driver side door all other doors unlock) or do you mean by a remote??

I worked at Westside Car Audio in Cannington for a few years.

They are the major importers of Laserline Alarms for Australia.

Could not recomend a better Alarm system or better place to get it.

Skip the middle man and go straight to Westside Car Audio In Cannington near Dick Smiths.

Speak with Steven Bently or Paul McDonald, tell them Adam Fitzgerald sent you and they might even do you a better price. ( Id hope so.. LoL) :ermm:

I have a Cheetah 777 installed at Action Alarms, who have now moved from Osborne Park if Im not mistaken. This alarm is compatible with turbo timers and auto arms itself and locks the doors if you forget to.

http://www.actionalarms.com.au/Alarms/Alarms.htm

It also says theres window lift as well, but it doesn't work with mine, maybe its not hooked up.

i worked for alberts for a few years and i can say the autowatch is by far the best one. laserline was bassicly "let go" as we were removing atleast one a week for repair!

majour problem with the laserline is that the "module" is also the siren. the whole harness is run into the engine bay. which then results in the unit failing from heat stress.

the autowatch has seperate module from the siren so you can keep it all within the cabin.

cheers

Adam

I dont know about the Laserline but with Autowatch & Cyclops, i can hook up the timer to the alarm system so that it can armed the car right away while the timer is running.

Remote start is also possible for these alarms.

Cheers