SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

when ur sitting in ur car at shops or whatever, n someone opens their car door into u, looks at u, then continues off like nothing happened.

times when an external waste gate with screamer pipe would bring much more satisfaction than a horn or arm out the window but u dont have one..

Another thing to bitch about: Daylight savings

I hate it,

People always so "omg, it's soo good i can get more things done and go for a walk"....

WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET UP AN HOUR EARLIER IN THE MORNING YOURSELF AND GO FOR A WALK THEN OR DO YOUR SHIT THEN, STOP PUNISHING EVERYONE ELSE YOU SELFISH BASTARDS!!!

Another +1 to daylight saving hating.

EDIT: Also hating the fact that I have to turn off auto clock update for windows since it would always go back to the original GMT+8 time instead of the DST one.

im sure this will be the last day light savings ...

I highly doubt it, as its been show countless times before, when the government REALLY wants to do something, they will get it done regardless of whether the majority hates it or not.

Edited by Mayuri Krab

Another +1 to daylight saving hating.

I highly doubt it, as its been show countless times before, when the government REALLY wants to do something, they will get it done regardless of whether the majority hates it or not.

Its been defeated 2 or 3 times in the past. Im confident it will be defeated again.

Besides we get all this crap about cancer and poeple dieing from it, then the government decides... 'YES more sun is good. lets have more sun so we can get more cancer and die faster"

and i feel sorry for my boss who wakes up every morning at 5am.. and now due to day light saving is waking up at 4am.

Yup and what a lot of people don't realise is that we have a form of natural daylight saving anyway as WST is calculated somewhere over towards the WA/SA border so we get about 15mins already. Add an hour and keep it running til the end of March, WTF is our govt thinking :O

WGMG

People complaining about DLS. Some love it, some hate it. Quite frankly... who gives a stuff. We still all wake up in the morning, go to work, come home and go to bed. The suns position in the sky makes no difference.

I sure as hell give a stuff...

Ryan in my opinion you are right: the sun postion makes no difference...

BUT It's the hours disruption to my sleep, to my work, to my body, to my life. It really f**ks me up, I feel heaps more tired, angry and aggressive. It's takes me 4 months to get used to it, then it changes again!

Normally, I set my alarm for 6am. The next morning I wake up at 5.59am and turn the alarm off before it goes off (I hate that alarm sound) Then on the weekend I'm the same except without setting the alarm. Now with DLS I don't wake up till the alarm has irritated the shit outa me for 30 seconds, I drag myself out bed, and then get ready, I'm late for work and feel like hell.

The corporate world has many other subtitutes for DSL, like flexi-hours n shit like that. They don't have to punish everyone else.

Also just a side argument that I used to hear alot up north: Me and my family used to live up in Dampier (near Karratha), Normally you would go for a walk at 6pm when the sun has gone down when it is nice and cool (especially after a 40c day) but 6pm with DLS the sun is still up and its hot as hell: so you have to go at 7pm, and when you work 12hr shifts 5am-5pm and your going to bed an hour later because of the disruption to your walk, that can suck big time, lol

*calms down* Anyways, I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't a fan, I'd feel like a dick getting so wound up about something that no body cared about.

WGMG

People complaining about DLS. Some love it, some hate it. Quite frankly... who gives a stuff. We still all wake up in the morning, go to work, come home and go to bed. The suns position in the sky makes no difference.

i know DLS is shit.. but when it changes back to normal time, dont you all feel a huge relief?!?!

we all get used to waking up early.. and when it changes we get to sleep in for an extra hour.. til we get used to that! lol

i think there are more people against DLS so i dont see it lasting

heard it best described as being jetlaged for three months of the year

wgmg some cheech in a 4wd thinking my firebreak is his personal fourby track time to block off the rear enterance to the property methinks

- People who come up to you and go OMG is that a skyline? and then you reply yes, and they reply back going Man i love your r32, im getting one soon... ( Right stop right f**king there, your buying a skyline and you cant even tell the difference between an R33 and a R32, Palease! )

- wanabee tuff flamin mongrels in car park screaming out do a skid... MATE GET YOUR f**kING PIECE OF CRAP COmMODORE OUT, GIVE ITA GUARD LIFT AND f**k OFF!!!, and half the time its the f**king passengers, then wen u scream abuse back at them, they say oh its a jap crap skyline it cant do skids. DUDES IF YOUR READING THIS, AND YOU TELL ME TO A DO A SKID, AND THEN HAVE A GO AT ME FOR NOT DOING ONE, IM GONNA f**kING SMASH YOUR FACE INTO THE ROAD!

- Nana's doing 70kms on great northan hwy, Ino your old and the road is a big scary thing and you cant handel your 4banger, please, dont take the road, its 110kms and scarey ass trucks like to run you and me over!

- stupid flamin mongrels telling me chicks shouldnt own " high performance cars " f**k YOU BUDDY I DRIVE WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT! and if you cant handle that my stock skyline walks up n down your commodore, then please. f**k OFF AND DONT ASK FOR MY NUMBER!

- The government

- The news - You lying sons of bitches!

- 70kms on alexander drive, FFS it should be atleast 80 or 90kms

- People screaming at me to slow down when im doing the speed limit, and then drilling into my head im a P plater and my car is VERY LOUD... 1st thing, Check your speedo before you launch your cars infront of mine to attempt to slow me down, IMDOING THE SPEED LIMIT IDIOT! 2nd YES INO IM A P PLATER!!!! stop telling me! 3rd If my car is too loud for your liking, piss off into the other lane! its legal loudness!

- Asshole Ex's with stupid commodores!

* breathes in and out * Oh that feels better!

- People who come up to you and go OMG is that a skyline? and then you reply yes, and they reply back going Man i love your r32, im getting one soon... ( Right stop right f**king there, your buying a skyline and you cant even tell the difference between an R33 and a R32, Palease! )

- wanabee tuff flamin mongrels in car park screaming out do a skid... MATE GET YOUR f**kING PIECE OF CRAP COmMODORE OUT, GIVE ITA GUARD LIFT AND f**k OFF!!!, and half the time its the f**king passengers, then wen u scream abuse back at them, they say oh its a jap crap skyline it cant do skids. DUDES IF YOUR READING THIS, AND YOU TELL ME TO A DO A SKID, AND THEN HAVE A GO AT ME FOR NOT DOING ONE, IM GONNA f**kING SMASH YOUR FACE INTO THE ROAD!

- Nana's doing 70kms on great northan hwy, Ino your old and the road is a big scary thing and you cant handel your 4banger, please, dont take the road, its 110kms and scarey ass trucks like to run you and me over!

- stupid flamin mongrels telling me chicks shouldnt own " high performance cars " f**k YOU BUDDY I DRIVE WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT! and if you cant handle that my stock skyline walks up n down your commodore, then please. f**k OFF AND DONT ASK FOR MY NUMBER!

- The government

- The news - You lying sons of bitches!

- 70kms on alexander drive, FFS it should be atleast 80 or 90kms

- People screaming at me to slow down when im doing the speed limit, and then drilling into my head im a P plater and my car is VERY LOUD... 1st thing, Check your speedo before you launch your cars infront of mine to attempt to slow me down, IMDOING THE SPEED LIMIT IDIOT! 2nd YES INO IM A P PLATER!!!! stop telling me! 3rd If my car is too loud for your liking, piss off into the other lane! its legal loudness!

- Asshole Ex's with stupid commodores!

* breathes in and out * Oh that feels better!

:D

Yeah I really hate it when those wannabe tough mongrels start asking you to do a skid.. I usually just ignore them.. most of them are probably still not matured or old enough to understand the laws and abide them..

And +1 for going the speed limit and people driving past you giving you "the stare of death" and ask you to slow down when they themselves were going at least 10k's past the limit :)

^

Yeah, What do they expect?

"OMG Sure random bogan stranger, I'll do a burnout for you, not a problem! Hell, I've even get you to video tape it and we'll go over to the cop shop together ey?"

Just like dudes who shout in broad day light "Show us your tits!"... YEAH RIGHT lol