SAU Community

Logitech Driving Force Pro

t01-100

Any one had dramas with the pedals dropping in and out mid game?

Is there an easy fix?

I find if you reset the unit and let the wheel re-config its ok for a couple of min, but I'm over it.

Yeah my pedals had all sorts of problems pretty much out of the box..... Took em back and got a replacement unit.... havent used the wheel in a while but from memory the new pedals where much better and didnt get confused nearly as often....

I can only assume there was a bad batch or something...

guys i need help. i've got the logitech driving force (the one that was released with GT3). now i use it on Race driver 2. when the game boots up it says: 'do you want to use the wheel'. ok cool.

BUT

when i use GT4 i cant seem to get it working. it calibrates when the PS2 is booting up, and in some menus i can use the wheel etc to select stuff, but when i start a race only the controller works. i cant find an option anywhere to chose the controller. I have found the menu where you can allocate certain buttons, but no where can i chose it.

please help!

guys i need help. i've got the logitech driving force (the one that was released with GT3). now i use it on Race driver 2. when the game boots up it says: 'do you want to use the wheel'. ok cool.

BUT

when i use GT4 i cant seem to get it working. it calibrates when the PS2 is booting up, and in some menus i can use the wheel etc to select stuff, but when i start a race only the controller works. i cant find an option anywhere to chose the controller. I have found the menu where you can allocate certain buttons, but no where can i chose it.

please help!

That sounds like the kind thing mind does some times too. I unplug it and replug it in on the first menu, it then re-configs and its ok, then the pedals shit themselves!

Mine has alway had the problem since I got it out of the box.

CRAP! maybe it's a GT4 thing then? cause it works flawlessly with V8 race driver too, but i'm itching for some 'ring and tsukuba laps.

so you reckon try unplugging whilst it's on the 'map' menu or the main menu thing. and will i get a screen that says "do you want to use wheel" or something like that?