SAU Community

Check This Thing!

HR-32

yeah i posted this in a thread a month ago but its allways good to see it again :P

the thread also wasnt based on the car it was R32 video i found :D then posted links to mines videos too i will dredge them up

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=107808

post #10 and 11

Edited by Madaz

Regarding the V35 GT-R, it's interesting to see Cosworth are helping with engine, and Lotus with susp. Kinda sad really, shows they obviously lost some talented engineers during the troubled late 90's / early 00's.

And the questions over 4WD too, i understand why it may not be strictly necessary, but is it GT-R if RWD?

the 4wd system weighs alot (biggest hurdle) and if a car is balanced properly in terms of power and weight and chassis its better off being fr layout to b a competitive and renowned sporst car.

fr layout= no gtr :rofl: but they can adapt a 4wd systme to weigh close to nothing as they have done in a nissan hatchback(cant think of name in japan car market recently)

id like to see it represent japan and be unique rather than to try and compete on a new level to try and sustain gtr emblem. :angry:

I liked the idea of front electric motors, given that GT-R's have always been rear biased anyways, so the 'lectrics can kick in when needed.

That'd save weight in transfer cases and shafts etc but you'd probably more than gain it back in the motors and batteries.

*sigh*