SAU Community

"Skyline" Chrome stickers?

sLo-32

Does anyone know where i can get those chrome skyline stickers that glow green @ night to suite a r32?

The one that goes into the imbossed "skyline" writing on the back of the car.

I'm wanting to rice my car up abit :D

And does anyone know how much they are approx?

cheers

sLo :)

Guest RedLineGTR

This picture is an example, but i know what you mean, researched it abit and your probably looking at the $250-350 mark one guy was getting a shitload of them in queensland. but they do attract cops more, you cant see them from far away pretty much form a couple meters, depends on light. Better spending money else where, you can prob get a high flow cat for about $50 more. If you still wanna track one down. PM me and all give ya some links to forum post about it & the possibily to get em.

Thanks Rob

Guest Boxhead

ahh yes i think i may know what you mean, its very doable, if you are confident enough, and have a sharp device to cut through you bumper, basically you have on your rear bumper, 'skyline' embossed , you cut this out, replace the back with clearish plastic, and put a neon behind it, i have seen it done on an r32 gtr, wine red in color up at bwcp..

also there is another way apparently as an option you could get a nissan glow part for it, ask funky monkey