SAU Community

Need A Cool Wing!

i have a series 1 r33 and im dont like the look of the stock wing and am looking at upgrading, does anyone know of any wings that will bolt straight on? if i had to drill some new holes for the new wing how would i cover th old holes so they dont look ugly?

i have a series 1 r33 and im dont like the look of the stock wing and am looking at upgrading, does anyone know of any wings that will bolt straight on? if i had to drill some new holes for the new wing how would i cover th old holes so they dont look ugly?

try finding a series 2 wing on the for sale section, they look a lot better.

s2 wing, and even maybe a gtr wing??

gtr wing? got any pics? would that bolt straight on? i dont really like the series 2 wings but i do like the r34 wing but i dont know how it would look and if it would bolt on, any pics would be appreciated :(

I found a s2 wing & put it on my s1, looks a lot better. If you want the wingless look go with the flat boot or stealth wing.

If I had the time & money I'd probably get a custom stealth style wing with a stop light like on the gtr wings, can't find anything like it on the market though.

Hmm here:

Stealth Wing:

http://www.nismo.com.au/pricelists/General...stealthwing.jpg

Gtr Wing:

http://www.justjap.com/parts/new/styling/33gtrwing2.jpg

^^ unpainted so at first glance looks crap.. BUt wait till you see on on a car..

More:

http://www.hypersr.com/ourgtr.jpg

hmm go search dude!! there are thousands of pics here on sau

i have stock s2 wing... on my s2 funnily enough

I dont mind it now so much, before owning i hated it, eh

pref a do-luck style flat boot but sourceing one has been bullshit

only 1 ive seen was on a car for sale4, and he wouldnt sell even with swap

s2 wing with light is good because it means i dont have to mount a shity "hi rear light" on the ass as its stock

but then again I hate the look of the side water guards but i wont take them off cause i hate turning on wiper after cold night or rain and getting a shitload of water inside the car, used to happen on my old car

heh, hate mixing use vs looks

eh, geting some 18" for hte bling ima leave the rest, im pretty happy with the rest

yeah i think i like the flat style one :angry: have they got a specific name so i can search for somewhere to buy one, cheers for the help fellas, one more really stupid question :rofl: i am gonna buy a bodykit and i need to know do the side skirts just bolt on? i have heard from a book i have that the sideskirts r held on by double sided tape. please help

Edited by morgz r33

double sided tape?? what.. it would have fell off by now..

im pretty sure they are help via screws n groves n little plastic thingys??

or i could be wrong, coz i have never taken mine off.. nor any part of my bodykit..