SAU Community

Stagea Kerb Weight

CruiseLiner

hey guys anyone weighed their stageas on a weightbridge by any chance? mine ages ago weighed in at 1800kg exactly with huge stereo and sub boxes etc in it with the rb26 engine/twin turbos/air con etc. weighed in today at 1690kg with the rb26 engine still, no stereo sub boxes and no air con gear, plus the big single turbo instead. oh and also having got the front tailshaft on at the moment.

its got 2 sunroofs and the car was pretty packed with bits and pieces so im thinking under 1650kg is possible with the car spotless inside and complete interior wise. not as bad as i first thought compared to r33 gtr's and 34's. anyone know what they both weigh in at when stock?

anyone else weighed there stageas without sunroofs to compare weights? and also one with 2wd instead to compare?

cheers

Brad

Edited by CruiseLiner

Brad, according to Nissan specs, they are supposed to come in between 1620 and 1660kgs, but I'm not sure if this is a dry or wet weight...

Just had a look for weighbridge locations and I have 2 not too far from me, one of which is less than 15mins away, but I very rarely travel around that area (no need to)...

Wow that is a lot less then I blindly assumed it weighed! I was guessing more up towards the 1800kg mark. How do I find out where the nearest weighbridge is?

Mine came in at 1620Kgs. It had bugger all fuel but had two Std R33 wheels with tyres and two Soarer wheels and tyres. Someone at Japan Direct likes me. hahaha.

My son traded the wheels for fifteen tyres for his S13 Drifter. This and all the

Auto forums seem to abound with a sense of mutual assistance that is

second tonone.

• 3 months later...