SAU Community

R32 R33 R34 4 Doors

RCHOO

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so if there was some cockhead driving around with his car stickered up like a cop car, yet he wasnt cop, would you guys still deep throat him?

There is a R34 mock up japanese cop car that looks pretty damn nice here in vic. Got anything against that?

so if there was some cockhead driving around with his car stickered up like a cop car, yet he wasnt cop, would you guys still deep throat him?

For someone with not many posts (around 50 from what I see) and "seem" to be constantly flaming others - this is not a good look for you.

You have made your opinion about not liking the "R" badges (in whatever form) - fair enough - but don't go ripping into one guy because he is just showing his pride and joy.

I'm sure you would not like it if we all turned around and started making fun of your 180SX for whatever reason - everyone has their likes and dislikes.

I'm also pretty sure you are a car enthusiast as well.

Besides this thread is about who owns a 4 door skyline and who wants to show their pics - not a flaming session.

Respect

For someone with not many posts (around 50 from what I see) and "seem" to be constantly flaming others - this is not a good look for you.

You have made your opinion about not liking the "R" badges (in whatever form) - fair enough - but don't go ripping into one guy because he is just showing his pride and joy.

I'm sure you would not like it if we all turned around and started making fun of your 180SX for whatever reason - everyone has their likes and dislikes.

Besides this thread is about who owns a 4 door skyline and who wants to show their pics - not a flaming session.

Respect

+1 :D

Now THAT, I find offensive. I suppose trying to impress people is now a capital offense, punishable by being ostracised? Besides, isn't that a bit snobby? I thought we pride ourselves for being a tolerant country? Let him have his badge...after all he's not using it as a reason to invade your country and kill your people. As Shakespeare said, "what's in a name...?".

But if you're going to keep harping on about his badge like a group of smelly fishwives...DO IT IN ANOTHER THREAD. :) This topic has nothing to do with the one we're on.

Yeah totally... :P I cant believe you fkn quoted Shakespeare... yet have a go at me for not staying on topic.

For your information there is a lot in a name. It represents something. Thats why nobody has heard of you yet everyone knows Shakespeare for his accomplishments.

By your reasoning he should put on a Ferrari, Porsche and AMG badge on there too.... They are not related to his car just like the GTS-R badge isn't so why not, yeah?

Putting a badge on your car that is not relevant to your car is sad. He can do what he wants, its a free country, but leaving fake badges on his car is sad. Impressing people is part of human nature I agree but impressing people with a lie is kinda stupid. When they realise its a lie any respect you may have had is gone.

As for staying on topic, some people may not be aware that there were some 4 door GTR's made (by Autech):

GT-R%204-door%20top.gif

Edited by r32line

Respect

mate no flaming here, its called the 'real world' or 'reality'

post counts? hahaha good old computer geek

Now THAT, I find offensive. I suppose trying to impress people is now a capital offense, punishable by being ostracised? Besides, isn't that a bit snobby? I thought we pride ourselves for being a tolerant country? Let him have his badge...after all he's not using it as a reason to invade your country and kill your people. As Shakespeare said, "what's in a name...?".

But if you're going to keep harping on about his badge like a group of smelly fishwives...DO IT IN ANOTHER THREAD. :D This topic has nothing to do with the one we're on.

Well said..

So keep on topic guys.

Yeah totally... :D I cant believe you fkn quoted Shakespeare... yet have a go at me for not staying on topic.

For your information there is a lot in a name. It represents something. Thats why nobody has heard of you yet everyone knows Shakespeare for his accomplishments.

By your reasoning he should put on a Ferrari, Porsche and AMG badge on there too.... They are not related to his car just like the GTS-R badge isn't so why not, yeah?

Putting a badge on your car that is not relevant to your car is sad. He can do what he wants, its a free country, but leaving fake badges on his car is sad. Impressing people is part of human nature I agree but impressing people with a lie is kinda stupid. When they realise its a lie any respect you may have had is gone.

As for staying on topic, some people may not be aware that there were some 4 door GTR's made (by Autech):

GT-R%204-door%20top.gif

Isn't that then an autech r33 and not a gtr?

btw, it's a badge, get over it. there's absolutely no need to have a hissy-fit about badges/lies/shakespeare/names/off topic/on topic

c'mon guyz, there needs to be more :mad::D:wub::wub::wub: in here and more 4-doors :)

mate no flaming here, its called the 'real world' or 'reality'

post counts? hahaha good old computer geek

"Reality" is there will always be someone out there with a GT-R, Type R, TRD, M, AMG, HSV, FTV badge etc. on a car it does not belong on or anything considered rice.

"real world" thing to do is to get over it. It is their car (maybe even problem).

Ripping into people about a "badge" in a thread about "Showing your 4 door skylines" is pointless. :(

... and yes I am a computer geek - if you like you can rip into computer geeks all you want at the wasteland.

Anyways back to topic :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...