SAU Community

R32 R33 R34 4 Doors

RCHOO

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm...

I know the GT-T's are interchangable with the R33 GTR, i'm just trying to find out if the R34 GTX is as well. I want to put the coilovers on the 34, onto my GTR which has bilstein however are not coilovers.

It's sweet as man... HOT! Was going to purchase a set of them for myself... but settled for their younger brother. Looks great man, just thinking though, how much clearence you'll have with coilovers? You planning on rolling the guards or are they already done?

Coilovers are already on the car with those pics taken. I'm only going to lower it slightly if i do that is. I think the height is fine as is. Any lower might make the ride uncomfortable, considering its my wifes car and we have 2 kids :thumbsup:

Coilovers are already on the car with those pics taken. I'm only going to lower it slightly if i do that is. I think the height is fine as is. Any lower might make the ride uncomfortable, considering its my wifes car and we have 2 kids :thumbsup:

Fully, fair enough, and yeah... looks great as is. :dry:

I am a Private Investigator and i use my R33 4Dr for surveillance.

Great car!

So rare they are simply overlooked.

Its perfect, the turbo engine gets up when i heed it and is more than adequate for long hours sitting in the back seat!!

Totally underated.

My OTHER car tho..........well, thats different!!!

Here's my 34, waiting on bodykit from carmate, taking ages. Rflirty4, am also in Kilsyth, is your coupe a white S1?

Looks nice mate, lower the car a bit and should look even nicer. Which kit did you get. Post pics :mad:

Don't you remember this car allblitz?, ibrought it off you. Has been lowered with King springs (30mm), kit from Carmate is the same as your white 34. Thought about Uras kit which i like but a bit expensive $1300 plus paint and fit prob $1000. Think it looks better on white sedans too.

post-26384-1155983862.jpg

post-26828-1155986227.jpgpost-26828-1155986306.jpgpost-26828-1155986080.jpgHey thought I may as well throw me two sedans in there, silver one has;

4.11 geared Mechanical LSD

RB25 Bored 40 Thou with forged internals etc

Wolf 3d V4 plus

PWR FMIC

Bosch 044 fuel pump

GTR dash

Electronic boost controller

Modded Plenum

Turbosmart Plumb back BOV

Bilstein suspension

Apexi Exhaust 3.5", turbo back

3" high flow cat

HEAPS MORE to get 220kw@wheels

(CAR CURRENTLY DISMANTLED FOR PAINTING, SOON TO GET OS GIKEN TWIN PLATE CLUTCH, LARGER TURBO, and 500cc Injectors

Wifes car Dark grey is pretty much stock with HKS exhaust only

Here's my 34, waiting on bodykit from carmate, taking ages. Rflirty4, am also in Kilsyth, is your coupe a white S1?

GTX-R34 no not my S1 white coupe. If your refering to the R33 on Mt Dandy road near primary school I have also seen this one here a few times. We do live just up the road in the estate from that one though. Hubby has got Silver R33 GTST S2 coupe. I am waiting for a Silver R34 GTT S2 4 door, and no doubt when I have the R34 in my drive way it will be out and about quite a bit. I cant recall seeing a R34 4 door around here, I will look out for you, nice GTX too by the way, you will have to post pics when you get your kit so I can see what it looks like! :laugh:

Unique looking R33 you had. I cant recall having seen it though. Yes the front bar on the S2 is a bit different hey. Not the best for fitting a front mount intercooler, bit restrictive. Maybe after I get a few other bits and peices done first (lowered, intercooler, air filter etc) then I can look at getting another front bar. Your in the market for a new body kit for your GTX too arent you. Keep me informed so I can see what it looks like!! The standard boot spoiler is sleek and neat, I agree! I cant wait till I get it! Will be out and about crusing when I do, if I can afford the petrol?? :rofl:

post-30798-1156047594.jpgpost-30798-1156047490.jpg

My 33 sedan...which i just sold, hopefully getting 34 4door

First thing i have to say those wheels are mad..

And i know its a little rude but how much were you asking for it ?

And what did you get ffor it?

And what mods ?

post-24801-1156256547.jpg