SAU Community

R32 R33 R34 4 Doors

RCHOO

Hey Guys,

Power to the 4 door,

Mine's a '93 series 1 with a 5 speed conversion, modified ECU, 15 pieces of genuine Garage Impul body kit, Lowered drivers seat (more lowering needed for helmet) Loud stereo, cat back drain pipe, boost controller and some other bits and pieces.

Lots more mods needed

post-3624-1150425165.jpg

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that looks nice!

I agree with you justin that looks great

And that goes for the rest of the Skyline 4 doors in here

Its good to see this section kicking off

Cheers..GO THE 4 DOOR........

Thanks guys,

I saw you at DECA Justin, and forgot to ask or look to see if yours is an auto? 'Cause you drove it like it was stolen! and it was hard to tell while i was bleeding on the side lines.

Here's some before and after shots, I loved my car before the mods and after the hell experience of getting the kit and rims on the car now love it even more.

post-3624-1150595582.jpg

post-3624-1150595708.jpg

post-3624-1150596261.jpg

post-3624-1150597119.jpg

Thanks guys,

I saw you at DECA Justin, and forgot to ask or look to see if yours is an auto? 'Cause you drove it like it was stolen! and it was hard to tell while i was bleeding on the side lines.

Here's some before and after shots, I loved my car before the mods and after the hell experience of getting the kit and rims on the car now love it even more.

Haha, is driving it like it was stolen a good thing? ;) I was just having too much fun having front grip, the last deca I had no front grip at all (stupid crappy chinese brand tyres!)

Yeah, mine's a manual :( I made a point of peeking in through your window to see if yours was :) Didn't realise it was a conversion though, nice one. Don't see very many manuals around.

I need to do some more mods, and find a nice kit for mine, still not sure which way to go with the look yet though. Just trying to save money for my planned (and somewhat different) engine mods :P

Hey people

I say people coz i saw 2 r33 4 doors today both with chicks behind the wheels. :D

Both were the same colour as mine 1 had a front mount and looked kind of standard

The other had sun roof and NISM** number plates

I spoke to 1 of them and she had not heard of this site . so she is going to log on and have a look..

Back to it this is RCHOO i am not home at moment and on a nother PC .And yes i have forgoten my pass words to log on.But back home tomorrow so will be back in as RCHOO..

Back to the body kits i was never a big fan of the kits 4 the sedans until i saw a lot of very nice

4 doors in the QLD, NSW & SA Sau forums tomorrow night i will post some pics ..

Cheers

Yeah that's nice, I was considering a gtr bar for mine, but I'd go for more subtle side skirts :thumbsup:

Yeah i know what ya mean..but it caught my eye..

Sorry didnt get much time to catch up with ya tonight I got cornered not long after i got there

Chatting away in the smokers lounge bit.. Are you going on friday night .If so catch ya then

OH yeah here is another 1 with a kit that looks good..

post-24801-1150810459.jpg

That's nice, I think those are the gtr style skirts I'm looking at, and that's the stock type m bar with the center cut out. I still prefer my wing though :D

Unfortunately not going friday night, a mate's coming down from canberra having just finished basic training or something and we're having a poker night. Hoping to get my hands on some of his tax free earnings :dry:

Ok, this has gotten a little quiet, so I'll add an update :D

Just bought a r33 gtr cooler for my car, managed to get it for 135 shipped off ebay. Won't be going on for a little while though as I don't want to do the piping twice :P

Ok Justin, i'll bite, what do you have planned for your engine mods?

I am designing a prototype alternative fuel system for my car, it will need to be guinea pigged on other less important cars first though.

And don't tell me you could tell me but then you'd have to kill me!

Some real nice sedan's there. Here's mine, although it's completely stock. Wanna make it a really nice ride ( i prefer a great ride over top end performance) So i wanna get some sportier suspension while slightly lowering it, get some descent looking wheels (not chrome) and do a bit to the engine (up the boost, injectors, full exhaust). Will all be done by mid next year if everything sails smoothly till then (somehow doubt it)

Love the car though, its a very nice ride, love the luxury compared to my old 91 laser! Also it has the premium sound system in it which sounds very nice for a stock system. Whole car is 100% stock except for a sticker on the rear bumper!

Im in canberra though.

post-27977-1151668213.jpg

post-27977-1151668238.jpg

post-27977-1151668551.jpg