R31 Skyline Owners!

Nate

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

old school is king

but you wont be cool oh dear what will you do........ lol

wont be too many hr30 coupes around, havent seen my old one for awhile and the grey one is asking for some non-conformist to buy her and thump out some horse......

I have Tods DR30 here now and its a goody it was making over320rwhp on a STD motor with a Wolf and GT30 turbo.

The forged motor went in last nite so this car will be good

for our show display.

My 31s looking good now.

R31Heaven: hey dude yeah car arrived few days ago, went through autoco...looks pretty good :P got pic of it in avatatar with dealer plates...pick her up tomorrow ohh yess

RB20lagwagon: there was an R30 with HUGE power on the net for sale a while ago...it had a yellow so he was selling ridiculously cheap (less than 15K i think) someone around here might know where it is etc

Originally posted by hako

u mean jayson degroot r31 chick?

yeah he has a gts-x

i think ive met u b4 - i have a white gts

Yeah, Jayson Degroot's! I remember meeting someone with a white GTS in Scarborough, was that you? I approached someone up there and started talking with a white GTS.

Yeah, Jayson has been regular to my Dad at SST's shop since meeting him. His car is pretty neat but my old one is neater now!!!!

:P

Originally posted by DCIEVE

RB20lagwagon: there was an R30 with HUGE power on the net for sale a while ago...it had a yellow so he was selling ridiculously cheap (less than 15K i think) someone around here might know where it is etc

Not really interested in a worked one, more interested in a stock one, even with a rooted engine would be good

I got the 1971 skyline unlocked on gran turismo on sony... hahahaaa... runs like crap, the other cars i have on this memory card at the moment, are R31, 32, 33, 34.. HKS Drag.. All the skylines! And the Ruf, thats a wikkid car too... but ohhh how i want that R31 in that game to come real! :)

Steve: How busy are you at SST at the moment?....!

I have an NA RB30 R31 GTSII which i've just fitted Bosch 036 injectors to (Oh it also runs a T4 and intercooler etc!)

Problem is

1. Factory injector plugs dont really fit new injectors, engine seems to be missing due to this any suggestions on sourcing appropriate plugs?.

2. (I know you deal in aftermarket ECU's.....I bought my last Wolf from you :)) but i'm tryin to get this Factory ECU sorted, it has been socketed and rechipped to shorten the pulse width of the bigger injectors, still needs further work in this area, but when sorted

3. I need a dyno to get it all running properly once and for all!

Hows next week lookin :)

Cheers

Lindsay

Originally posted by hako

yeah that was me in scarborough

*edit*

the hr31 gts-r in gt3 is a pile of rubbish lol

maybe its coz it has to compete with some mighty fine beasts ;)

Oh, yeah, I remember you! Just wandered up and started talking to ya! You would have been pretty shocked hay!?! Well thats what I am like, and let me tell you, my boyfriend was angry for doing that. That is what I am like though! See a car I like then I will say something. I dunno how to keep my mouth shut sometimes!

Oh well, what a small worlds the old saying!