SAU Community

R31 Skyline Owners!

Nate

Originally posted by DCIEVE

tool nate.

bens is mid 13sec with vg turbs, i/c, exh and fuel pump.

check out seans and simons r31's.....12's?

hope to join them soon

How much did they spend though? Compare that to how much Lindsay spent on the GTS2 genuine RB30ET.. and then tell me that RB20 is better :P RB30 is a low revvin truck motor.. and the Rb20 has nothing at the bottom of the rev range.. depends what you like, each to their own.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe that thread got me a bit angry gts2turbo, had to add my bit to help ya out.

nate you should think before you post. reread my post, the fm 1200, fuel pump 300 vg turbo 400, boost cut defender, exh 1000 max, etc. pretty small total for a car that will outrun a wrx as simon did when i was driving my old mans rex a few years ago (and simon had the r31still)

HEHheehe,

Firstly Bens car = simons old car, dont think ben has ever driven it at the plex i think simons best time was a mid 13.

Secondly i have spent jack all on my car mods wise, hi flow, intercooler fuel pump, thats it. Same mods you will have to do with a rb30et to get a similar time.

Cheers DCIEVE :rolleyes: ......its very frustrating when you know something to be true ie RB20's into the 12's for cheap, and you have a load of people on there saying it can't!....still I find the Odd 'heated' debate entertaining :)

Nate: I would have spent probably twice as much as RB20Lagwagon and will run no faster....but I have my reasons for retaining the RB30 ;)

Originally posted by summoner

well just read those posts u had the link too.. bunch of morons most of them.. Put me off becomming a member :D

Yes but Summoner, you are reading the eastern states tool. The guy trouble making there is from Vic and trouble makes everywhere. He started at me for quoting him! The WA guys are alot better. GTS2TURBO was the only WA guy there and he is on SAU too so he can't be that bad.

Thats ok then!

The troublemaker dude started a thing called a 'dirty sanchez' and told me thats what I want. Poor deprived thing he must be. He also called me a b*tc*h cuz I mis-spelt his name. Oh well.

You were not on the Coastals cruise on Saturday night?!?!