SAU Community

Jerra?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really, the Tuesday night Jerra games haven't been on for a couple of months.

I wouldn't mind getting back out there, though I can't do it tonight

• 2 months later...
andrew was saying he rocked up there and no one was there...

Funny things happen at the Jerra'uda Triangle... I rocked up,and there was no one there. Luke rocked up;again,no one there. Richard,Mick,Dani and Erica all rocked up;but there was no one there...Spooky,huh? :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• spark plugs are just NGK LFR5AIX-11 for the iridium, or PLFR5A-11 for the platinum.  you should be able to get these just about anywhere.
    • I swapped my ball joints about 4 years ago, I bought the SPD ball joints from conceptZ, they are still working, but the boots fell apart after a few months.  I notice they don't sell these anymore, maybe that is why.  I ended up buying the replacement poly boots, which haven't split, but they open a gap when the suspension compresses, so I don't recommend them either. No idea about the Mevotech ball joints..  I would be surprised if you can't find these ball joints locally too, just search for 350Z rather than V35 That said, if you are going to the effort of pressing the ball joints out/in the steering knuckle (which is a pain of a job), the why not just also go with new bushes in your current LCAs?  you can get the superpro poly bushes locally. Shock Absorber Lower Bush Kit (fulcrumsuspensions.com.au) Control Arm Lower-Inner Bush Kit (fulcrumsuspensions.com.au)  
    • Good to know. In that case I’ll look for aftermarket variants for this. Thanks 
    • Dang! Thats quick. My daughter got her P's two days ago. Can't pry her out of the car. I'm going to take her to my next track day, who knows she might get interested in GT7 also (But I doubt it).
    • Imagine a single twin scroll turbo, boost hits at 4000 rpm and you'll make more power throughout the entire RPM range vs the twins. Convert to a single turbo, twin scroll setup. You're welcome.