SAU Community

Ordering Wider Rim Bands.

Nismo_Boy

They look like there a work mesh type, I can't really make out the sticker on inside but it looks like a very faded works sticker. Yet I have genuine AME centre caps… go figure eh

There 20x9 or 20x10, fits a 285 very easy..

Edited by Nismo_Boy

there's a place in labrador that does the exact work your talking about!

the name of the place......... something along the lines of billeau....don't quote me on that.

damn i forgot the name of the place

it sounds like "blue", but its spelt like "billaeu".

i'm not really sure to be honest.

hope this helped

i think rays (billeau) address is roughly 128 Brisbane Rd labrador...

bout 5 shops down from wizard smash...he does good work there...

bring it round mate, ill fix it up for ya..no worries..flaring gaurds is a specialty..as is making custom wheel bands 12k neg. I also have some vb rims fs, near new...15x4.5 5k..let me know.

I duno man, this one is a bit more involved then scaffolding pipe hahah! I need to cut the guard vertical from the arch, and then roll out the inner lip, in each of the sections I cut and then create a flare using what was the lip.

I’m going to give it a go, just too see how much bog I need to fix up the shit fight of a mess I made!!

Poor Lexus, it’s in for the long hall.. We bought a friggen engine crane the other week as well.

JIC’s + camber kit + other cool stuff = not a boat? Admittedly its already pretty funny holding its own game on wet round o bouts, just need to steer clear when traction control works out what’s happening.. It’s um, funny.

“LXU55 – Can out slide your nana’s excel”

I’ll give those rims a miss aye, I already can’t afford the $1500 a tire for the 20’s, 15’s would be scary.