SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Yeah, was thinking the same thing about QR, but I got an absolute bargain today on semi-slicks for my stock rims. Brand new tyres, fitted for $108 per tyre!! They are probably shite, but at least I won't be flogging my good tyres anymore.

hmm so we know who to blame if its as bumpy as the old one!!

i thought that road was the deacon deviation or something?

we only design it, we've got nothing to do with how it is laid etc...that will be done by the contractor

home alone tonite ;)

ahh ok... still as the closest person to that bridge i for one will hold you personally responsible!!

home alone aswell... what to do what to do.. i cant drive anywhere unnecessary as my brakes are worn and making noises. Last time it happened in the cressida the pad fell out and the piston was rubbing against the rotor after a while

OK, to answer everyone, the Deagon Deviation is the part of the Gateway that goes to Redcliffe via the Houghton Highway over the Hornibrook Bridge.

The tyres were for my stock rims so they are 16"s

I also got two new tyres for my 18's as the Silverstone shite ones were down to the canvas after some "spirited" driving after Dinner on Wednesday night. They are Nexens and were $148 each and before anyone says they are cheap crap, I know but they were CHEAP and a few guys I trust are running them as well and have said they are pretty good. I will see, and if they aren't good enough, I will get two more Firestone Firehawks which I reckon are fantastic tyres.

Does anyone know where I can get prices on Bride seats, the GIAS recliner is the one I'm looking at as it will lower my seating position and allow me to wear my helmet at track days without banging my head on the roof and sitting awkwardly.

i've got nexens on the back of my car (265/35 18's - 220ea) and yes they really aren't a bad tyre once you get over the brand snobbery. Ok so they're no advans but for the price they're not bad..

no idea on the seat question dave.. i have a similar problem, last trackday i had to recline the seat back fully sik bro croozin spec so i had room

Evening Mike!!!!!! How is Jaime and the sprog??? Still bigger than his old man???

Yup, bubs is now 7960grams so he could take any of you tough guys on. If he could be bothered getting up and walking that is.

I'm off to play AA for a couple of hours. Working all weekend!!

See you all at dinner next week!! I need opinions on the destination though as I have made a fairly risque suggestion......

whats this AA u speak of dave?

Shit!! That is expencive!! Might have to try and find a barge-ass seat that is way cheaper!!

AA is Americas Army. Free to download but a BIG download and then you play online. Not bad for a game made by the US Army to recruit soldiers!!