SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

difficult to install security system/cctv from ones bed. Unless cctv is monitoring ones bed ;)

Oh hello ;)

zero traffic(dunno why) means I'm at work 45mins early. Whoring from the carpark.

Best way to do it.

Morning cap.

Well your not supposed to be putting it on your face :P

He loves it on his face.

Anyone going to Japnats this weekend? Putting the C210 in again, for the looking, not competition

Hmm some should be as its kangaroo point BBQ thingo this weekend and I think there rolling out after that mayb

Love the mint green bro, really matches your sec and the city hand bag.... Carries if I'm not mistaken ;)

I kid, whats crackin mate

Oh and it's 5 speed/ 12 geared, and pro v max brakes~ how could you get better than that ha ha XD

Not much, stalking Etsy to see if there is anything skyline related to buy for Tylers birthday. :) so far there has been a tonne of crappy sideways cities, that bike about 20 mins through scrolling(got bored) some Christmas ornaments and iPhone cases. Oh and this.

post-111353-0-34399400-1369179495_thumb.jpg

Totally found my new skyline~!

Totally...

Not.

Best. First. Post. Ever.

I wish I could do this. Damn, off to hit the traffic.

Hit it. Hit it real good. ;)

Well that was worthwhile, 45min wait to do a 15min job. Off to the next one....

Lol! Sounds like a cruisey day.

Oh and it's 5 speed/ 12 geared, and pro v max brakes~ how could you get better than that ha ha XD

Not much, stalking Etsy to see if there is anything skyline related to buy for Tylers birthday. :) so far there has been a tonne of crappy sideways cities, that bike about 20 mins through scrolling(got bored) some Christmas ornaments and iPhone cases. Oh and this.

Buy him scotch. A nice single malt.