SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

Your car looks the goods man, very clean :)

Thanks mate

clean car subie :D

Thanks mate

Looking very good Subie. The 33 GTR rims suit sooo well!!

thanks mate, i like the 33GTR rims that why I bought them back

Cheers

By the way, my 18's are now for sale

Edited by subie

dsc00207tj7.jpg

Really need some photoshoot action.. excuse the paint.. and camera phone photo :(

haha ah the bryan

car looks tuff, I love that picture

Nice car bud! I thought it was a gtr at first glance. Love the wheels!

You got any plans for it or done anythin to it? Would look hot lowered a bit

I thought it was a GTR too

Looks heaps nice

BEFORE

DURING

AFTER

I really liked the 'before' colour combo (blue bonnet). Different and just plain looks good.

Your 'after' R34 conversion looks good on the 4 door, much better than on the 2 doors for some reason?

Nice car bud! I thought it was a gtr at first glance. Love the wheels!

You got any plans for it or done anythin to it? Would look hot lowered a bit

Just got it over here from Japan a month ago. Nothing done to it yet besides the wheels and apexi filter. My wheels hang outta the guards abit.. People tell me I need to get the pumped, but others have told me when I lower it, the springs will give it camber so they'll sqeeze through

DSC00071.jpg

I don't know if you can see it there.. But hangs out a few mm. I'll take a better pic tomorrow and throw it up

haha ah the bryan

car looks tuff, I love that picture

I thought it was a GTR too

Looks heaps nice

I wish it was a GT-R. I'd give anything for one haha

before shot is nuts man but im sorry to say the after looks photoshopped

Actually, so does the first :ermm:

But damn... the more I look at the first pic, the more I like it.

R32s can look sooooooooo good when not over-done.

Just got it over here from Japan a month ago. Nothing done to it yet besides the wheels and apexi filter. My wheels hang outta the guards abit.. People tell me I need to get the pumped, but others have told me when I lower it, the springs will give it camber so they'll sqeeze through

DSC00071.jpg

Nice one! Yeah, if you have fat wheels then getting it lowered could present clearance issues (particularly at the front)... the rear with a bit of camber should be ok but the front you may struggle. The joy of cars...... :ermm:

*Edit - What width are the rear rims and what are the tyres? It looks fairly under-tyred?

Edited by r32line

Nice one! Yeah, if you have fat wheels then getting it lowered could present clearance issues (particularly at the front)... the rear with a bit of camber should be ok but the front you may struggle. The joy of cars...... :down:

*Edit - What width are the rear rims and what are the tyres? It looks fairly under-tyred?

255x18 (i think) with 235 stretched on the back and 235x18 on the front

DSC00101.jpg

^^ Yeah the rim has its own width too. For example mine are 9.5" wide with 245 tyres and they are a bit stretched. Looking that that pic i'd say yours are 9.5" too and look more stretched. I know a guy with an s15 with the same wheel size and tyre combo... Stretced looks kool imo.

9.5" wide rims on a gts-t is friggen fat though!

^^ Yeah the rim has its own width too. For example mine are 9.5" wide with 245 tyres and they are a bit stretched. Looking that that pic i'd say yours are 9.5" too and look more stretched. I know a guy with an s15 with the same wheel size and tyre combo... Stretced looks kool imo.

9.5" wide rims on a gts-t is friggen fat though!

Mine come off of a S15 apparently. Yeah, I've never seen any around Adelaide with wheels that look as wide. Also the white TE37's are abit different, everyone goes for bronze or black. I just can't wait to get it lowered. I was thinking maybe 2" on the back and 1.5" on the front because I was told going super low king springs all around it'd scrub on the front big time. So I gotta get that all organised soon. Maybe need to get my guards flared or a camber kit or both :happy: . I'd love abit of camber on the back though. I have to check out some prices on a camber kit.