SAU Community

dynod my 33gtst auto

i dynoed my 33 gtst today and got 207.2 hp @150kph and 837nm @130kph ,@9 psi

Mods are fmic ,safc,pod filter

Also found out that the exhuast is stuffed cause when dynod at 11psi it produced 203hp so i need to get a 3inch and i should be able to get 220hp at 12psi.

Anyone else got a read out with the same mods???Is this a good read out???

yeah... more to the effort than the actual amount!

Did you wind the boost to 9psi ?

cause one you do the zorst... you should have 9psi without dialing in anymore.

Just cause it's more flowing and the turb's won't be spinning as hard due to less restrictive exhaust.

Running more boost on a restrictive exhaust will have the negative effect you noted.

make sure it's turbo back though. the most important part in my opinion is the dump pipe. Allows the turb's to spin way more freely.

I dynoed it at ATS ,Yeah i sounded pretty low to but its a auto and theres more off a loss through the drivetrain then a manual.Does anybody no the exact amount of power u lose through the drive train??Also i just spoke to ats and they said they can make a 3inch exhaust mandrel bent from turbo back tig welded with hi flow cat +muffler for $1100.And it should go heaps better ,i looked at the cat and u cant even see through it !!also the middle muffler has broken up .Most skyline's run rich yet mine was leaning out due to poor airflow .If i can put done 250hp when im finished with more boost and a good tune ill be happy,if not then ill have to just put a microtech and T04.lol

Guest INASNT

hmm 14.7 in a turbo car?? wtf is that guy thinking who told u that.

12.1 -12.5 is the leanest u would wanna go unless u want to start melting pistons and alike.

justy remember we only have 98 ron fuel in aus where as in japan they run on 100+ octane

I got my car dyno'd this week and it reached a max of 175.1hp.

The line on the graph stoped at 5500rpm, I cant remember what run this was, but the car was hitting boost cut all the time.

I'll try and attach a scanned image of it when I go to gf place later so someone can explain if my car is running ok or not.

user posted image

Mark

When my car was auto, stock exhaust, stock airbox, stock boost, I dyno-ed once and got 138rwkw / 185hp.

I haven't dynoed it again now that it's manual, 3" turbo back trust mx exhaust, boost bleed valve @ 9psi.

spoke to him again and he explained that the calabration on the a/f sensor was out cause i have a 6inch dump pipe and two much of the exhaust gas gets around it???And that the standard settings where even leaner ??i dont no but he did tune it for cruising more than power ,And they have been working on turbo cars for like 20years .Ill see how it is after the exhaust is on and post the dyno sheet up.Also about the torque i think its traction too cause i thought 837nm is alot of torque for any low mod car.

link to ATS http://www.turbonetics.com.au