SAU Community

What With The Bs

RIK34RGTT

Well just yesterday i recieved a phone call on my mobile from a flamin mongrelstable saying they saw me wrecklessly driving on the m5.So they then said they would be issuing me a ticket because of what they saw ,when they were in their private vehicle off duty.Just for the record i was on the m5 not speeding ie (speed camera in tunnel) and changed lanes once using indicator.Due to the publicity i think more police are simply wasting tax payers money!There is no hard evidence that i commited this crime and i will clearly face the flamin mongrelstable in court if so.Just because a car has a loud exhaust is it speeding?No im not even a p-plater, no offence to u guys.This a complete lot of crap!If they wanna see wreckless driving hangout on george st during rush hour.Just because she witness supposly me driving wrecklessly has she not seen anyone else drive in that manner and did they recieve a fine.Seriously u polce officers are a waste of time! @hrs to turn up to a crime scene , no cars available ,always on stress leave,no good people!

woah!!! can't say i've had a cop call me like that! :(

I have had someone make a complaint on a friend and i on the f3!! the cops called him up to ask where his car was, what he was doing and that there had been reports of him and me doing some reckless driving!!!! quite stupid really, considering we were both cruising and letting the others in our party have some fun!!! how lame of the people to make a complaint on the cars that aren't doing anything stupid :P

Well its not just police officers who BS!!

Its even normal bogan lookin ppl..

Heres a story. Comin back from uni YESTERDAY actually. im in left lane. Cars parked in front say 50m so. Car in right lane. So obviously i had to merge in somehow.

Lights go green, ok ok i gunned it a bit, overtook the car next to me in 1st (hahh that was funny)

Now in 1st you cant really go past 40-45ks b4 redline or something so im still under limit.

Then a car comes flyin past me on the right, sayin Stop speeding you bloddy ethnic.. Now im not even ethnic, just coz i got dark skin.. Bloddy idiots who dont know the difference.

No wonder we get so much voilence. Coz every dark lookin man is ethnic.. IDIOTS!!

sorry to rant, but i was pissed off..

ANd yes i know you shouldnt be takin a fast take off. But who doesnt?? And who bought there skylines for just granny drivin anyways. Plus i wasnt speeding. I changed to 2nd after i overtook and ketp at 60, coz i had to turn off left anywyas a few seconds afterwards. Thers my rant..

ENd of story..

And to the person above, i would take it to court mate..

See mums and dads and the "general population" now think everyone who drives a performance car will drive wreaklessly and hoon around the streets of George St. Hooray for Today Tonite!

See mums and dads and the "general population" now think everyone who drives a performance car will drive wreaklessly and hoon around the streets of George St. Hooray for Today Tonite!

We ahve always had that image in the general publics eyes I dont think it will every change..... "sigh" :P

We ahve always had that image in the general publics eyes I dont think it will every change..... "sigh" :P

Its always the minority that ruining it for the majority... :(

Gotta be a prank.

Ring up the station (if u know it) and ask for the constable (if u remember the name they used).

lol @ getting ur mobile though. It's gotta be ur mates who have seen u

Ive done a similar thing to my mate, one of our mates told him charges would be filed because he reversed into a car, farken funny he was shitting himself, we called him back 5min later and laughed, his dad called us after we hung up and said it wasnt funny because he blew up at his son.... holy crap the whole thing had us in stiches!

Ive done a similar thing to my mate, one of our mates told him charges would be filed because he reversed into a car, farken funny he was shitting himself, we called him back 5min later and laughed, his dad called us after we hung up and said it wasnt funny because he blew up at his son.... holy crap the whole thing had us in stiches!

That is so cruel but funny :D