SAU Community

Importing A Car? I Recomend Sspi

33Sedan

Just got my r33 skyline sedan (5spd turbo). It was a great deal, and an awesome car. can't thank sspi enough. If you want an import, or to comply your car and your in or around sydney (they are in kirrawee), i strongly recomend you call them. They did an awesome job of keeping in contact and keeping me informed. In the end they got the car i wanted for the price i wanted. They are very friendly and make you feel like family. Provided an excellent service, no dramas at all, recomend them also to any first time importer as they do everything, no need to worry!

www.sspi.com.au

Even if its for spares, drop them an email, im sure they will offer to help.

ahh them, yea we bought our car from them too. They nice ppl, i have to get the car in next weekend to repair some bits b4 warranty runs out. Hoping they do a good job.

Totally agree! When I imported my GTR through Prestige, SSPI were more helpful than prestige, who were paid the $1100 or whatever it is to help you out. I'd definately go through SSPI again. They even gave me some advice and fixed up a few things for me. Really helpful guys.

heheh yup chris is an awesome bloke. Lives down the road from me and is a gd friend..

I got my car from him last year. Totally agree, service is excellent. Sort of bloke who loves to talk, and help out..

A lot of ppl have gone thru him with no hick ups. he does no shortcuts what so ever!!!

Congrats on your new ride!! I have seen it when it was in there!! very clean indeed!!

Edited by siddr20

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have finally updated the site (www.sspi.com.au)

Many more changes coming, but im still trying to work on a few things..

SSPI is now doing V35 skylines, and soon Nissan S15's..

So if you are interested please do call sspi

Cheers

Edited by siddr20