SAU Community

What A Crap Weekend...

heslo

Well what a shit weekend I've had, first, on Friday night a get a $220 fine for parking in a disabled park while I got out of my car to tell someone to move their car so I could move mine into the carpark. Unfortunately that was only the start of it. Went out last night, had a good time in the city, only to find that some f**khead has jumped on my car, dented A) my bonnet, B) my roof and C) cracked my spoiler. Why do people find the urge to destroy other peoples stuff just because they can't afford it?

So, how was everyone elses weekend?

pretty poor here to. have been told that the issue with my car is either the turbo or exhaust manifold :wave: which aren't cheap. And was told by the neighbours that they think i'm a hoon as i bought a skyline "you don't get one of them to drive normally" aparently they saw me swerving in traffic on the way to work, theres only onw lane for me to change, my parent believe them over me and are now telling me to sell my car as they don't want the neighbour hood labelling me as a hoon.

Hope someone out there has had a good week end

my neighbours thinks im a hoon, cos my car is parked right next 2 the front room of their house where they sleep and when i get home at early hrs of the morning my car wakes them up and 1 nite he came out n told me to park my car on the street i told him 2 get fked cos its my driveway and get over it. hahaha

fk luke, as if they jumpped on ur car? where u park it? thats fked man... some drunk bum prob.

Yeah, I'm really pissed about it too, thing is it was just parked on the side of the road so it could have been any number of people. Just pisses me off that people see something nice and automatically have to destroy it.

On another topic, I'm lucky with my neighbours, they think that I have a nice car and don't mind what time of the night I come home, never got a complaint yet

I think my neighbours have the "today tonight" sindrome where if its an import your a hoon. We live off a main road where people do speed

sorry to hear about the car how badly is the bonnet and roof damaded?

Edited by Whiplash

Friday, coming home get abused by a wanker in a commodore because i was laughing at my g/f and he decides im laughing at him and his bogan wife and then he decides to walk up to my window and attempt to yell and scream while its down. I wind it down and tell him what we were laughing at then he just goes next off road pull over and lets sort this out. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OK.

Go out to the drift practice last night and on the way ome get something thrown at my car down south road. Didnt hit but i saw it and was lucky to swerve and not indanger anyone else driving past me.

Then today after waking up at the g/fs house and begin to warm my car up her neighbours all come over and start having a go at me because i drive a skyline and I must be a hoon. i have never thrashed it near her house and never will.

And for the icing on the cake. I get home and my parents have had the police at the door with 3 complaints about my car and ppl down the road complaining that im doing burnouts down the road. 1. i have an LSD so 2 wheels are gunna spin, 2 im not a *richard cranium* to do shit like that near my own house. & 3. now my parents think im a retard driver who bought my car for the (fully sick ULEH looks).

Im waiting for what will happen tomoz.

Oh well nothing more could go wrong.

Woah, seems like heaps of people have had a bad weekend! As for the damage, it's not hugely visible but the fact that I can see them is enough to warrant me doing something about it. The one on the bonnet is the worst as it's the size of roughly a fist. The worst would probably be the cracked spoiler, anyone have any recommendations of a good workshop to take it to?

lol.. well this thread sucks..

My weekend was ok apart from hearing my dear old nanna is a little sick (mild cardiac failure, mild is the lowest apparently), she should be fine with some medication though. :)

Sorry to hear about everyones bad luck....... BUT i had a blinder last night, Had my mates sisters 21st at Ayres House..............and god damn has she got some craking friends! Still havn't gone to bed!!! But hey thank god i'm on nightshift this week!!! >_<

wow guys, that all really sucks... f**k that shite.

Ive had a top weekend playing with my kiddies :D

on the down side havent been able to ride all weekend due to crack-arsed kneepain (bike Needs a run, hasnt been ridden since 3Jan), but thats why I have a wife.......... :)

my thoughts:

Bonnet: It must be under 19's (no respect), drunk, more than a couple of 'em & 1 decides to show off

BoganCommowhore: small-penis syndrome - thinks everyone is laughing AT him, not WITH him

FuchedupNeighbours: Lads, weve all got 'em.

Lucky me has kids & turb'wagon so I simply state to 'em it was best bang4buck, getover it, getalife and stop with the f**ken complaining you neighbouring bastards! Mine complain nonstop, thank christ Im so bloody tall as theyre all timid LOL Its like I start up the bike, complain, dog barks, complain. :)

Hahahahah unlunky bastards, they dont yet know Im a psychopath............. >_< one day, ooonnnneee day.

Edited by Tangles

pretty poor here to. have been told that the issue with my car is either the turbo or exhaust manifold :) which aren't cheap. And was told by the neighbours that they think i'm a hoon as i bought a skyline "you don't get one of them to drive normally" aparently they saw me swerving in traffic on the way to work, theres only onw lane for me to change, my parent believe them over me and are now telling me to sell my car as they don't want the neighbour hood labelling me as a hoon.

Hope someone out there has had a good week end

just admit your a hoon and say its not going to matter what car you have lol :(

nah i think im pretty lucky with neighbours cos they dont complain about much (anymorer) and most people

around my area have modded cars so most dont mind.... although i have had them call the cops because of

me revving my car and having the stereo up too load before... lol

but they dont really seem to like how many cars we have turn up at my house like skylines, fords, mitsis, vl

turbos etc lol and they all leave my house (my house is on a T intersection) either drifting or just dumping

the clutch.... but theres some good people who dont like madaz lol they just dont like how load his car is

Well what a shit weekend I've had, first, on Friday night a get a $220 fine for parking in a disabled park while I got out of my car to tell someone to move their car so I could move mine into the carpark. Unfortunately that was only the start of it. Went out last night, had a good time in the city, only to find that some f**khead has jumped on my car, dented A) my bonnet, B) my roof and C) cracked my spoiler. Why do people find the urge to destroy other peoples stuff just because they can't afford it?

So, how was everyone elses weekend?

Dont know how you remained composed after that - I would be soo pissed off, Id probably try and hunt down the idiots myself......

hope you can get that fixed up.

man thats the most sucky thing a man could do to another mans wheels

did u call the cops to get a police report to try and chase sum of the money down on victems of crime

(bike Needs a run, hasnt been ridden since 3Jan), but thats why I have a wife..........

thats the spirit cant ride the bike so ride the wife

ye my neighbours are pretty kool i try to drive slow @ early morning and well come home from work doesnt matter my zaust is heaps loud and i want to get a quiet switch but there about $300 for a 80mm weld in sort

Well folks ive spent all weekend in bed as i have the flu and tonsilitus. So my big weekend didnt happen. I have 3 cops that live in a stones throw of my house, they havent complained as yet so all is good. ( touch wood)