SAU Community

How many people bring their GF's/BF's To cruises?

Ash

I Havn't got my skyline yet... but my girlfriend sounds interested in coming on a cruise when i get it (Most prob a northside cruise)

will she be the only girl or passanger there?

i have no idea i have never been on a cruise...

Thanks!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by XCUZME

girlfriends arent supposed to come on cruises. theyre supposed to stay at home so we can pick up new women with our cars.

dude, ive been to a few meetups north and west side. no one picks up any gals, or maybe your just a dud? :(

well, i bring the pre-misus along, otherwise she goes skitzo at westfields shopping or she sits and cries...

theres a few gals that show up at every cruise.

Originally posted by Nismodified

dude, ive been to a few meetups north and west side. no one picks up any gals, or maybe your just a dud? :(

then you haven't come to a REAL northside meetup :)

come cruising with us next time, I have a 2 out of 2 record going atm :)

she went to one

thats all it took

now im free to go myself

however everytime i leave to go for a "cruse" she calls me a tool and ful sik, or something about cruzing george street with the seat cranked back

i just tell her i do that but relly go down the nasho by myself

lol

I agree women are only good to bring if they are going to get involved. If they just spend the night sitting in your car you'll end up home early.

I think i have brought about 3 or 4 different women along to cruise without any problems.

I used to try and convince my ex to come along...he was never really interested though...or if he did come he would whinge and want to go home before I was ready :(

i ended up going by myself or taking male friends instead :)

Originally posted by Shell

I used to try and convince my ex to come along...he was never really interested though...or if he did come he would whinge and want to go home before I was ready :(  

i ended up going by myself or taking male friends instead ;)

There's no question as to who wore the pants in that relationship.....:) :) :P

Heheh pete, Dom knows EXACTLY what you do when you go out cruising... that's why she doesn't come! LOL - that aside, she is one of the few girls I have met apart from Shell that genuinely like cars.... now all we have to do is convince her to join me on the skidpan! bwahahahaahah