SAU Community

Rim Photoshopping

dezz

hey cogs, the 33 with the 34 GTR wheels...is he an SAU member? if so, do you know his username?!

nah dont think so man, found the pics on cardomain.. here are some more pics anyway.. those are GTR badges in some of the shots hay? :yes:

post-17500-1150466902.jpg

post-17500-1150466949.jpg

post-17500-1150466990.jpg

post-17500-1150467045.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nah dont think so man, found the pics on cardomain.. here are some more pics anyway.. those are GTR badges in some of the shots hay? :yes:

thanks mate...looks like they fit...hmmm

and lol at the GTR badges. I've got a gtr wing, and when if i put those wheels on, i'll dread the fact that some people think im trying to make it look like I have a GTR.

34 gtr wheels are really doin it for me...im making enquiries re; sizing etc on a gts -t :O

thanks for all the efforts guys, feel free to have some fun like age if you can be bothered ;)

The gtr rims look mad on the r33, other wise go the volk. The car I was going to buy had the volk rims on it (black r33 as well), looked sweet....

dezz, post up a 3/4 front shot of your R33, I will do a chop with the GTR wheels, and paint it pink if you like :D

when i have the car back (if) ill take better pics for you

Here is a pic of the GTR rims on my car, should give you an idea of what they would look like on yours.

They look pretty hot dude, I reckon they would be awesome if you can find a set.

post-27958-1150685126.jpg

Edited by Quinny