SAU Community

Cruise Time! - 26th August

Alien

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last bathurst cruise I went on (SkylinesNSW) it snowed on the way home. We did a few laps of the track then had a bbq just on the outskirts of the town.

the list is growing!!!!!!

guys I'm up for a cruise but to come to think of it, its probly too far to go out to Bathurst!!!!!!! 3 - 3.5 hours of driving will tire us all out and takes too long. If majority is still up for it, we'll do it but I'll look into other destinations closer to Sydney =)

Edited by Alien

guys I'm up for a cruise but to come to think of it, its probly too far to go out to Bathurst!!!!!!! 3 - 3.5 hours of driving will tire us all out and takes too long. If majority is still up for it, we'll do it but I'll look into other destinations closer to Sydney =)

soft, i'm out!

Hey guys I think it’s a bit of a long drive. I don’t mind a 1 or 2 hr drive.

Only coz me and my mates drive to Gosford every Friday night and come back around 6am so need some sleep and then again most of us go out on Saturday night so I think its better if we can all come up with a few more places, like ones which we don’t have to drive for more than 2hr to 2.5hrs. Anywayz let see how things go. I am still in for it.

Well hope see u all soon. Keep us posted dude ! :thumbsup: