SAU Community

Hot Lookin M35 Stagea

CruiseLiner

I wonder if the r34 front masa kit still fits on the M35, would be a must if I ever bought on, well that and a 300zx 6speed gearbox and twin turbo kit....... mmMMmmMMmm

if they had the window trims removed like c34s it would look a lot sharper... and i gotta say, the sharp, boxy look of the c34's is a lot tougher, hey. M35's are sleek, for sure. but they look like mercedes meets chrysler voyager.

Looks like an very unforgiving ride-height, hope its bagged, looks nice. Wouldnt buy one, but i'd do skids in it for a day.

Yeah it's nice having Techo's sig pic so close, why would you got for the M35, when you could have something as angry looking as Techo's!!! That body kit is the only way to make a S2 look farkin hawt!

Yeah it's nice having Techo's sig pic so close, why would you got for the M35, when you could have something as angry looking as Techo's!!! That body kit is the only way to make a S2 look farkin hawt!

haha i was doing the same thing, scrolling up and down and comparing them! that is EXACTLY what i mean. LOVE the older-school angles of the C34...

• 2 weeks later...
Is anyone going to be bringing these in as low volume imports?

Or do they miss out under the new legislation??

If they are available anyone know what kind of Cash they would sell for??

I'd be tempted to haggle this one down (as I'm in NZ), high as K's, but still, how stuffed can it be. Then again its still about twice what I paid for a S1, so is it worth it.

Its the real-deal 400Nm of torque one though.

20148830_full.jpg

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...on-49203407.htm

Edited by Spammeoff

Found out that AUTech did make a version of the M35 and normal M35's did come out with a turbo from the factory :mage:

They also came out from the factory with 6 speed manual ;)

mmMMmmMMMmmMMmmMMMmm BaBy!

I'd be tempted to haggle this one down (as I'm in NZ), high as K's, but still, how stuffed can it be. Then again its still about twice what I paid for a S1, so is it worth it.

Its the real-deal 400Nm of torque one though.

20148830_full.jpg

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...on-49203407.htm

OMFG!! $16,500!!!!!! Gawd damn, wonder how much it would be to buy it and ship it over here to AU?