SAU Community

Another Heartbreaking Got Defected Last Nite Story.

they wonder why cops have a bad reputation and i have always found the women are the worst offenders, and usually the men are polite and show some maturity in 99% of cases.

they are jus upset they arn't as high in society as the males so they gotta take it out on anyone they can and thats most likely the reason they become cops because then they got the power to act like arseholes and boss around males.

i think most female cops i see should have joined the army the way they act.

why do they always have to make it like they got something to prove?

just my 2 cents and good luck mate, i woulda opened my mouth before u did and let some harsh words out from pure frustration.

and no i dont hate cops just the ones with a chip of their shoulder

NO PLEASE PLEASE dont send them to the army, there are enough power hungry wenches in our defence force. Perhaps women in front line roles would help to reduce this number??? :dry:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO PLEASE PLEASE dont send them to the army, there are enough power hungry wenches in our defence force. Perhaps women in front line roles would help to reduce this number???

HAHAHAHA

as i said in my earlier post, since you have a plumback bov, even if it is aftermarket, they shouldn't be able to book you, and for that alone you should be able to get the whole case dropped on the grounds that officer didn't have the knowledge of what is legal and what's not.

Edited by mad082

sorry to hear it mate, at least it will be easy to fix up the defects in your case, however the emissions test will probably be a hassle!!

this story makes me worried about when my day may come as well to be the victim of a power tripping cop.

in relation to the fines, in general when they say the fine is in the mail, you wont get it, they say that just to make you worried, it has happened to me and others, although in your case since she was such a b*tch you never know and its safer to assume the worst.

there is no way i would be paying those fines though, get some legal help and take them to court, it sound like you dont have wads of cash lying around and at worst the magistrate will at least see this and reduce/make the fines easier to pay.

the emissions test is a little concern but i should be ok, ill just get a nice tune prior.

alot of ppl have told me the fines wont come, but being there seeing her face and the way she acted towards me i have alot of trouble believing they wont come.

makes u feel so pathetic to have some woman with an attitude like this have this power over you just because she chose a certain career path

especially when u have 40 thousand years of survival of the fittest programmed into you through evolution.

and she was far from the fittest.

hey - since ur all down about being defected, I would like to share a lil sumthin sumthin that i saw while driving around chadstone shopping center (vic).

2 cop cars - both of the commodore ss - parked side by side. 3 cops (1 male, 2 female). One of the commodore had its hood up, and the male cop was looking under the hood. Along the path, I saw some guys (early 20's) having a giggle. My guess is that the car with the hood up decided to give up on the cops. Never thought i see that, but was a funny sight......

anyway updates on the situation.

today first thing i rang the RTA to get permission to drive my car to get things sorted out and to work.

so the lady took my details and told me that nothing bad been reported about my car and according to them my rego is in tact and no defects have been reported and she advised me to ring the police station on the defect notice and see how its going with them.

so i rang st marys police station and talked to ur man in charge down there and he told me that he doesnt have any female highway officers at st marys and that she was prolly from penrith.

i told him so why would she put your station on here with ur station number, he said thats a very good question i dont know.

i gave him a rendition of what went down and the first thing he said to me was did i show her attitude i told him i didnt open my mouth and he goes to me "well thats very unlucky mate"

so i rang penrith and they said because the number and station is wrong i have to take it down there so they can see the signature to find out who it is i said i cant fkn go there u guys took my rego away for nothing and now im chasing female ghost cop so i can deal with the rta and get it sorted out.

they told me to wait a bit longer for it to get lodged to the rta, call them up and ask for permission to drive the car in the mean time.

the rta said to me i can drive to and from getting things engineered or fixed until they recieve it.

so i went to work with it had no choice public transport options are so ugly where i work.

work lame hours so just got home around now.

i cannot believe the bullshit im getting dragged through.

i was gonna go to solicitor but too scared to drive to parra and had to go to work will have to wait till friday when i dont have to work.

^^^ Mate it sounds like you can definately call shenanigans on this one and maybe get some legal advice then email ACA and get some air time on this. It's about time the wayward cops were held accountable.

feels like im on house arrest.

getting completely put on show by the cops.

wouldnt surprise me if there is a squad car out the front waiting for me to drive out and get me.

Im so happy I live in perth.

RTAs, roadworthies, cancelled rego, towing and engineering costs?!

We get it so easy in perth.....

Very unlucky mate, i feel sorry for you. I have had several runnings with uninformed/uneducated traffic cops and its sucks when you have no control over it.

All the best with it :D

That's a complete nightmare mate, I'd be so furious if something like that occured to me.

From what I can tell there are only two things on that list that are in actual fact illegal. The boost controller and the pod filter, neither of which are grounds for the cancelation of registration or make the vehicle unsafe in any manner. Both are emmisions related which warrants a defect notice at most and I beleive a $160 fine ( at least in vic ).

If a worst case scenario occurs where by you do receive the fines do not pay them. Opt to fight them in court as stated above.

Very unfortunate to hear about this sort of thing. It's frustrating hearing when good people get picked on by the law. Some lessons are to be learnt here.. Know your rights! And have permits if you can! Nothing shits them off more when they can't hang anything on you because you're prepared for their bullshit!

Best of luck, mate! Do it for the team!

guys.

dont think just because take good care of your car, use it responsibly and obey the speed limits and road rules that cops will see this and realise u are responsible and leave you alone, dont think that all those people you see getting defected on saturday nights were doing something silly with their cars or showing the police disrespect and are being punished for it i honestly beleived this and im a fkn naive idiot for it.

the police target the car, they see the car and they assume everything there is to assume about it.

if u get pulled over by a cop and 6 months before that some guy was busted racing or being abusive to the cops or speeding or anything in a car like yours, expect to be treated similarly.

the moral is "if u drive a skyline be prepared to be hassled", now thats why i bought the stagea to be honest because they dont have a reputation as a sports car or hoon rocket so hopefully the owners of stageas keep a good reputation for us all and i just hope the cops dont ever get word that they are related to the skyline family :D

^^^ Mate it sounds like you can definately call shenanigans on this one and maybe get some legal advice then email ACA and get some air time on this. It's about time the wayward cops were held accountable.

Bwahhhhhhhhhhaha

Yeah because ACA care about car enthusiasts!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets face it. Yes you got done harshly. You even admit your car had some defectable gear on it. The fines havent arrived. The defect isnt even lodged.

Wouldnt you just go an get your copy cleared at a mates inspectin station and be done with it. Life isnt going to change about cops defecting cars. That is why I got rid of my car and went to a bike. I get left alone now.

Jesus...

bov

pod

intercooler

boost gauge

boost controller

an exhaust noise and emissions test aswell

and ur car is deemed not road worthy.. yet you see other shitboxes covered in rust, doors barley hanging on driving around.

Its seriously bullshit, just wish there was some thing we could do about a cop on a power/pms trip >_<

ok soccer has started time to watch

Dont stress to much mate hopefully wont be as bad as you think

harsh mate considering half the things you got hit for are stock standard on a GTR ie bov and intercooler.

If i were you i would have asked for every explanation of why the parts were unroadworthy as she went through the list and if she stuttered i would pounce on it. I would also get her to list the rule/regulation that i was breaking and how i was breaking it.

f**k the cops i say.

i got defected the other night for my car being too low. which it isnt, the wanka cop checked it on unlevel ground. a month ago i was chekd by cops and they said it was fine. so wtf. now i gota pay a fine for a cops innacurate assesment on the height of my car.

btw, that cop u had to deal with sounds like shes sexually starved with a bad case of PMS. fight it as much as u can, and good luck with it.