SAU Community

Classic All Japanese Show And Shine 1/10/06

prince

I would like to notify everyone that the First inaugural Classic ALL JAPANESE Show and Shine will be held on the 1/10/06 Location Pine Rivers Park Gympie Rd Strathpine Entry Fee $10.00. This is for ALL Japanese cars. Especially thoise prior to 1995. It is more of a gathering to see just how big a show this can be. It is being organized by the Z-Car Club QLD. details can be got from www.zcarclubq.org.au or contact myself. We would like to see this happen. England has the Japanese Auto Extravaganza, last year there was 1300 vehicles. It had to be held on an abandonded air-field.

Lets put the Ford/Holden/Mopar etc show days to shame. What do you all reckon. You dont have to be a club, just a groupo of people. Some of the cars that are coming are 3 Prince Skyline GTB, 1970 Datsun Skyline GTR (from interstate, I hope) Isuzu Bellett GT 1600, 1970 Datsun Skyline GTX 2000.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

would you frown on some post 95 cars showing up? even less common ones such as stageas....?
We dont have a problem with numbers. Entry fees would have to be in. However it would be preferable if there was a great variety of models . As I have stated that this is ALL japanese cars.

Waiting your reply

I am a member. Is there a resion I cant see the link you posted mud ?

says somthing about sorry unable to be shown

you're a forum member, not a club member.

We dont have a problem with numbers. Entry fees would have to be in. However it would be preferable if there was a great variety of models . As I have stated that this is ALL japanese cars.

Waiting your reply

Fantastic. I hope you didnt think i meant 95 cars, i meant cars made after 95...

Well ill be there. Payment details? wanna be top of the list. get a good spot, etc. car will be immaculate by then. (in shop now...)

Thanks mate.

I actuelly joined the Club last week ^^ so I am also a club member mud I am member 109

Well I beg your pardon then.

The reason that you can't view that link then, is because your SAU QLD Member status has not been updated on the forum. I am 100% sure Karen is on to it though.

Welcome aboard, see you tonight?

• 3 weeks later...

Have been and also taken part in many of the UK Jap shows,and they do seem to get bigger and bigger each year.They run probaly 4 big jap shows a year based around show and shine but people who turn up seem to spend more time around the car park areas checking out the wide range of cars there. www.totb.co.uk is known to be the best and is held on a WW2 airfield. One thing people do like to see are trade stalls,performance parts for sale etc :) have a good un

Ray, I've been handing out these everywhere, in fact I talked to the head of marketing for Mazda Australia today in regards to this, so you might get a phone call soon ...

:) The wait is long, but it'll be worth it.Hi lachlan.

Thanks.

Hope that you can stick around for it.

Jim PGC10 I am trying to get to come???