SAU Community

Microtech Or Linkecu

Alright,

I am on the market for a new ecu for my R32 GTST , main requirement is it has to be MAP, i have narrowed it down to eigther Microtech or Linkecu.

I am after your personal experience with both these Brands to help me decide on eigther unit

Cheers

Cameron

Has to be Map so can run without piping, plus my afm's on its way out :)

Mercury or Millennium Motorsports will be tuning it they both have said eigther is fine.

current mods are

higmount

t70

Front mount

Hybrid dual stage boost controller

HKS Cam's

HKS Cam Gears

Bosch 040

550cc injectors

Future plans in progress atm

Bore too 82mm

Rb26 crank and rods

Forged tomie pistons

Port and polish the head

cheers

Cameron

Edited by murrayis

If you dont want to spend Motec or autronic money - i would have thought a Apexi Power FC D -Jetro would have been a wise choice for a 32?

Link is crap and Microtec I cant comment on as Ive never used one or been in a car with one.

you also need deep pockets for microtech, NO fuel economy, im looking at changing when i get the money (depends on where the car is going)

spend the money once and once only. go autronic. nothing but good reports and i have only ever seen great results with them. get yourself a quality tuner who knows his stuff and build up a good relationship. you ll get the power u want!

i do dyno tuning for a living, and i would say that any computer will make similar power, but its everywhere else that you do 95% of the driving, and i find the interpolation of the load points on the microtech to be somewhat poor.