SAU Community

Wa Stagea Dyno Day!

STAGE-A

Hey Everyone,

Ive spoken with someone with a 4wd dyno that will be happy to host a dyno day for us .. (has over 20yrs experience)

heres the deal.. if we have 25 or over its 45 bux per head includes BBQ *yummy*

he couldnt give me a price for under that amount as i have no idea how many of you would be interested, Imlooking at making it in approx 8 weeks (when he is all set up) ... so if your car wont be ready by then pls let me know and i can arrange for it to be at a later date as i would love to see 100% attendance from WA!!!

I know there isnt 25 of us in WA so invite ya mates and pls give me an an idea if 8 weeks away is enough time ie Brad and anyone that importing at the mo etc .. and if your 100% in

Also this is open to all states your more than welcome to join us hahah :P

Cheers

Lee

I'd be interested. My car goes in to hyperdrive on thursday to get all connected or whatever needs to be done so yeah might as well, even if I do come last :)

Gotta be prizes for first and last :)

excellent!!! ...so long as were not upsetting anyone or overstepping guild lines then its on ... and yeah i reckon prizes .. might have to lift the price to say $50 per head to cover the prizes then what ya reckon? no prizes for guessing who will take it out tho hahhaaha *looks at Brad*

Yeah I'll be in........

[sooky]

meh you guys suck, I'm not your friends anymore, i'm gonna go home to mummy and cry....

[/sooky]

:)

Have fun, I expect LOTS of videos, pictures and dyno charts!!!

hhahaha sorry Ska ... u know ya more than welcome tho mate!! :)

Yeah i promise there will be heaps of vids n pics .... hmmm.. what bout if all the other states try n do the same thing and we all compare n post pics n vids??? maybe im just too excited hahahah :)

Yeah hey you know all you WA guys want to have a manual stag there, so just put ~$3000 into my account and I'll take a week off work and I'M SO THERE!

So when can I expect the payment.............?

dont know if i will have the manual trans in mine yet but if i do we dont have to worry about inviting a banana bender from qld to come along with the token manual

HAHAHAAHAHA ..... THE FIRST BLOW HAS BEEN STRUCK!!! >_< *waits in anticipation from enemy states* hahahaha :)

dont know if i will have the manual trans in mine yet but if i do we dont have to worry about inviting a banana bender from qld to come along with the token manual

>_< dont need the bananna bender anyways ;) we have Bretts s2 manual and Brads...two it is :laugh:

and Lee...you pay the man :)

Edited by Wildcat