SAU Community

Skyline in Geelong

Interloper

Just saw a nice 32 in Geelong on Malop street at about 11:30am on sat morning.

Description is vague but;

its 4 sale on the back window

Gunmetal grey

N1 style exhaust (soundz sweet)

wee spotlights on the front............

anyway, just wondering if its anyone on these forums??

I've seen a few 32's in geelong recently, a burgundy 1, dark blue 1, couple black 1's.

I reckon we should organise a meet some time:)

Come on people!

Don't tell me I'm the only 1 from Geelong on the forum!

What about the 2 skylines I see at the TAFE on Boundary rd?

The white 33 with a full gtr kit & i/c

The custom colour blue 32 also with front mount?

man, i've parked next to these guys for a few days now but I never see the owners and there always there before I arrive in the mornings....

I've just realised that theres actually quite a few lines around Geelong lately, seem to be getting more common :D

So how about it?

Iam from torquay,

I own a blue R33, and theres another R33 Burgandy color.

we should organise all the geelong skyline peoples for a meet. THeres a few getting around.

One night there was about 15X R33s & R32s that met at maccas.

then we kinda went for a cruise upto "rooters!"

were you there?

JNR24, nah I didn't get to that meet at maccas. Was it recently? cos I've only had my 32 for about 2 months.

Yup, I'm keen for any cruise/meet in Geelong.

There seems to be a few of us around so numbers shouldn't be that hard to get.

man no offence, but most skyline drivers in geelong are to stupid to use the net!

:shake:

I have come accross like 2 people on this forum that are from geelong.

ive got about 3 mates in geelong that all drive nice skylines, but none of them know how to turn on a pc. (nice cars though)

We should organise something, but i wont be able to as my car is coming off the road in the next 3 days. (doing a huge amount of work to it to get it all nice and ready for next summer)

so it looks like youl just have to make regular trips to melb to meet up with the boys! :P

man no offence, but most skyline drivers in geelong are to stupid to use the net!

None taken!

I've only lived in geelong for a little while so it doesn't bother me.

My car too is having some stuff done to it but hopefully when both our cars are ready we can organise something:)

Yeh for sure!!!!

when my cars finished il post a geelong meet.

Man theres like 6 R33's in Torquay!!

I just moved from melb to torquay, and man i shit myself. Skylines are Everywere!

Iam usally down at eastern beach in geelong about 8:00ISH - 9:00ish, I drive a freshly sprayed R33 GTST two tone (Blue/silver), with mags, apexi zorst, running 13 ponds, BOV, boost gauge, with blue rice lightes (On inside of car) :shake:

So if you see me round say hi!

(by the way iam trev) dont scream JNR24!!! Cause the boys will bash me! :P

Were you there at about 7pm on Saturday night? cos there were 2 R33's parked up together on eastern beach.

your right, theres so many more 33's than 32's but that just makes mine all the more unique.

Cheers,

Phil

Yeh!!

thats me and mick, he was driving a marron GTS auto. (peice of shit)

The "skyline" part of mine would of been light up??

Close to the set of lights?

Should have stoped and said hi! =)

Down the far end of the carpark, one of them was a white 33 on white 5 or 6 spoke mags with full kit.

Thought about stopping but was in mates mitsi so would've looked weird. You probably wouldn't have believed me if I had stopped and said hi "i own a skyline", lol.

p.s. that night at maccas car park there was 3 burgandy ones (one non turbo) a green one with neon in the skyline logo on boot and a black one. 1 mr2 and a celica on the turps they got told to leave cause the cop said they wernt buying anything so they were loittering (fair enough then) they went up to SHAGGAS and the green one and burgandy one put on a little bit of a show.