SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

Here is mine, nice and clean again (rain makes it look a bit dirty)

Skirts are fixed and back on - finally - only took me 2 years to get around to doing.

Any idea what side skirts I have? They are different to the stock ones I have seen as these wrap around underneath where the door closes.

gtr style rear pods right? i think i might get some as an alternative to changing the whole rear bar

I lvoe that gtr GODZLR. Very nice Matty P. Got any engine bay shots?

0-0-web.jpg

Took this photo a few months back in my garage, and depetched it.

Not a fan of the polish cover as it gets dirty pretty easy, so it will get airbrushed eventually down the track in purple with some sort of design on it (inspired by TOP RPM engine cover).

Will replace those ugly green hoses too & got a Trust oil filter relocation kit for it, yet to be installed though...plus some other goodies lined up to finish it off for now.

Edited by MattyP

Here is mine, nice and clean again (rain makes it look a bit dirty)

Skirts are fixed and back on - finally - only took me 2 years to get around to doing.

Any idea what side skirts I have? They are different to the stock ones I have seen as these wrap around underneath where the door closes.

re: your sideskirts... they're just replica GTR ones.... they're simple, but i think they look tough... i got the same.