SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

it's ok alex! got your specs off another thread!!!

i'm running 18x10+18 on the rear just trying to figure out what to get on the front!

was thinking of trying 18x9.5+18ish but my car isnt really that low!

it's ok alex! got your specs off another thread!!!

i'm running 18x10+18 on the rear just trying to figure out what to get on the front!

was thinking of trying 18x9.5+18ish but my car isnt really that low!

yeh im running 18x9.5 +15 front 235/35s but i have +20mm front guards so on stock guards even with a roll sticks out by a fkn mile id suggest maybe +30ish to keep it more in the body unless you like mexican which i doubt :( but be careful i got some work eurolines 18x9 +30 only fit with 25mm spacers cos deep dish design and brake calipers thats why i went with mismatched and it kinda suits my car style.

yeh im running 18x9.5 +15 front 235/35s but i have +20mm front guards so on stock guards even with a roll sticks out by a fkn mile id suggest maybe +30ish to keep it more in the body unless you like mexican which i doubt :( but be careful i got some work eurolines 18x9 +30 only fit with 25mm spacers cos deep dish design and brake calipers thats why i went with mismatched and it kinda suits my car style.

haha i quite like mexican!

even now starting to think 18x10+18 is not wide enough if i go lower! probably want to flare my rear guards and go to negative offset territory haha

atm the fronts are rocking 17x9+22 my skid rims so illl work from that!

dont go mexican hellaflush is where its at not to mention police and mexican fitment dont go well together. depending how low you go 18x10 +18 is gonna give you headaches even with a flare which i dont think suits the r33s as much as say an r32.. just roll and camber the fkrs in be tough as!

post pics when your done. :)

dont go mexican hellaflush is where its at not to mention police and mexican fitment dont go well together. depending how low you go 18x10 +18 is gonna give you headaches even with a flare which i dont think suits the r33s as much as say an r32.. just roll and camber the fkrs in be tough as!

post pics when your done. :)

well heres how it sits atm with 17x9 +22 18x10+18

its sitting pretty flush car definitely needs some low!

IMG_2868.jpg

also probably getting some 18x9.5 +28 meisters for the front might run a spacer depending on how it looks but should sit the same as it is now

IMG_2791.jpg