SAU Community

Power Cruiz

R334door

Hey guys this might not be the right spot for this but just wondering who is going to this years power cruiz at queensland raceway in september? Anyone competing?

Possibly on both!

might not be the right spot for this

By all means this is the right spot...

As for the cruise, i believe that Power cruise is the biggest cruise in QLD to date...

I have not been on one personally due to my work commitments but would love to attend one day...

http://qld.powercruise.net/

I went last year and wanted to compete, but i didnt research and only found out on the day that your need your rego papers and DL, so I ended up a spectator (photos here http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...d=sc&cat=5) its not a cruise as such but a chance to get on the track and do whatever you want in front of a big crowd, and a show and shine, lots of V8s and some awesome ones at that, there were 6 or 7 skylines there with the Camerons car being the standout for me, the web site gives you all the details.

I will go again, depending on my car whether I compete or not.

Its like a summernats,sort of.Heaps of events that you can enter on the track.i think there is gGo to whoa,spear a spud (held at the back of the track on grass),burn out comp,off street drags and cruizing the track with about 50 to 80 cars at a time and you get to have a 'play' with them and your car as much as you like. There is other events but cant think of them.You can camp down there but you have to get there heaps early as first in best dressed for the best campsites.

Havent even heard of this cruiz more information could persway me to go lol.

i am already there :D went last year to Powercruise 5, LOVED IT. went to PowerPlay earlier this year, won Top 5 Novice Drift (2nd place :D), and going to Powercruise 7.

Maybe we could organise for all us brisi people to meet somewhere and all go down together. I think that would be sick. Yeah sounds interesting, i think i might come along.

Maybe we could organise for all us brisi people to meet somewhere and all go down together. I think that would be sick. Yeah sounds interesting, i think i might come along.

that depends. who is planning on camping there all weekend? know i'll be out there early thursday morning

I thought this cruise was only old school V8s.

no way everyone goes to this event not just v8's! I competed two years ago in a few events and its awsome fun. There is a big drift events aswell and heaps of nice nissans and imports to look at.Its worth while to go.Have a look at the link that one of the other members have put in to this topic.It will give you info and prices.

For want of a better place I have posted up the pics of todays dyno day at Autobarn Slacks Creek as Im sure some of these cars will be at Powercruise '06 link to photos

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...md=sc&cat=6

Thre were alot of skylines there and I was the only SAU member, so I handed out a few of SMR33's card might get some more members.