SAU Community

Nissan Datsun Nationals

blind_elk

Nissan Datsun Nationals will be hosted in 2007 by NDSOC. The event will be taking place this time at Phillip Island over the Easter weekend.

Further details will be posted on the NDSOC website (www.ndsoc.com.au) as they become available.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright guys my first post, but here goes, i have 6 spare beds available in phillip island for the nationals, they are $140 for any length of stay ranging between the 2 thursdays surrounding the nationals, i know there will be hesitation handing over $140 to a non contributing member with 1 post, lol, but caz and ports know me as well as the skyline guys that go on the monday night fascination cruises, below is the link to the aus300 thread, i can be contacted through either site with the same user name. All beds are single beds, there are 2 beds per room so we are not sleeping on bunks, there are 4 houses each sleeping 6, they are all on the same block, cheers guys let me know if you want more info all cars should fit inside the fences of the houses with some creative parking techniques.

Clicky