SAU Community

Will Owning A Scooter Undermine My Testicular Fortitude?

Its like this:

Scooters are the cheapest most basic means of transportation, they get you from a to b.

Make your decision based on that, not what some yobbo f**king trucky thinks of you driving one. Who gives a shit, little does he know what you have lurking at home in the garage :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just buy an old 250cc 4-stroke trail bike, throw some decent road-trail rubber on them, paint it matt-black with $7 spraypaint and they go anywhere (like speedhumps, kerbs, medium strips, nature strips, footpaths... hehe!) dont cost very much and no one steals the f**king things because theyre ugly, noisy and look like theyre owned by someone who will rip your cock off and kill your pets.

It doesnt matter who's riding a scooter in Australia, you could be Clint Eastwood with a 44magnum, a keg of beer strapped to each side and a highway patrol officer being dragged by a length of chain behind it and youre still going too be a rampaging arse bandit in the eyes of pretty much everyone.

Edited by MK2

Its like this:

Scooters are the cheapest most basic means of transportation, they get you from a to b.

Make your decision based on that, not what some yobbo f**king trucky thinks of you driving one. Who gives a shit, little does he know what you have lurking at home in the garage :D

Yeah, you must mean those little silver scooters the kids ride on to skool eh ? One leg a pumpin and a look of grim death as they grip those handlebars.

But the real tough punk bad ass kids ride skate boards, spray graffiti on public buildings, vandalise bus stops (and probably key Skylines).

Rezzeh, thank god you saw this thread... well the reason I posted this thread was because so far I hadn't met ANYONE in australia who had even heard of this stuff. Like no one's even mentioned it as a passing joke. Eeeeevery monkey's heard of customised choppers, but no one's ever heard of customised japanese cruisers. And its not like guys here don't have access to the base models to start modding them either... they're in almost every motorbike dealership at the back because no one wants em.

Seriously scooter is a bad name for these bikes, they're like cruisers. Hell even BMW and Buell are starting to release copies of these japanese big scooters.

Dude I've been looking at these too, Have a look at the Honda Forza.

This shop has some way cool customs, I put a couple of pics on a ZT thread about these. :D

http://www.pit-in-auto.co.jp/

No the local market isn't ready, and has no idea anyway but that makes it more awesome haha

There is a big aftermarket for them. I wouldn't expect people on here to get it, but if you like them, do it. pimp it out and have fun.

Edited by 15818

Yep you can actually buy them new from Honda. Pretty pricey though..

The first thing to go would be the windshield.

Oh god... they look hideous in factory form. I'm leaning towards a majesty because I'm used to the yamaha 250cc 4 strokers having owned an SR250 a few years ago.

thats what full face helmets are for :P

lol hide your shame with a shoei.

although been lookin at the Reevu helmets... how cool are these things... with inbuilt rear view mirrors.

20051123.jpg

20051123-2.jpg

I was looking at a scooter at one stage, mainly due to the petrol prices.....and once I learnt that hte oil reserves were dropping at a quick rate - i decided to f**k it and get the skyline :O

I think if its what u want then go for it!

Eventually a lot of people will start buying these once petrol prices go up to $2 a litre - i see a few people in the city riding them now

Im half tempted to get my bike licence and get a bike myself