SAU Community

Sounds fairly reasonable coming from a dealer. Although being a 2000 model I believe it is still a Series 1.

Pros:

- Sunroof

- reasonable mileage (if you choose to believe it)

- Few mods

- 12 mth rego (around 1.2k)

- 12 mth warranty (depending on what they cover)

- 24 hr roadside assist (about $80/yr)

- Manual

Probably could still be bargained down around 2k depending on how desperate they are. Best to test drive it and get it mechanically checked out.

If you look hard enough there are plenty with similar specs going from 25K +

1.2k rego!?!? why so much?

dam, i was hoping it was a series 2!

scene as they install parts i might ask for rims or FMIC instead of lowering the price.. what you think ?

Is it from a place on Bell rd in Preston?

PM me if you want any info on this company

scene as they install parts i might ask for rims or FMIC instead of lowering the price.. what you think ?

just recently bought r34 for 35k. its a series 2 2000 model with 32000kms. are they real this odometer reading?

Opps sorry I was thinkin insurance...yeah regos around $600+ p/yr

Series 2 have a different front end...but to double check all you need to do is check out the interior. S2 have the 2 tone steering wheel & gearknob (silver/black) and silver faced gauges..the neo cover on the S2 does not have the TURBO lettering in RED as well...

series II also comes with metal pedals ,,, the seats have different material

do a search,, there are a few threads on the differences between series I and II

32000kms could be real,,,

mine had 15000kms on it when i got it 2.5yrs ago,, and that was for a series II ,,

if its got an aftermarket speedo (i.e. nismo),,, then i doubt the kms are correct...

the condition of the interior and wear on the stearing wheel, gearknob and rubber on the pedals can give a good indication of kms,, (most of the time),,

Edited by AFRO

I got my R32 Vspec from there early this year, i've been reallly happy with the car, absolutely spot on. I've know the guy for a while now and his very helpful. The mechanic that works there knows his imports too.

I got my R32 Vspec from there early this year, i've been reallly happy with the car, absolutely spot on. I've know the guy for a while now and his very helpful. The mechanic that works there knows his imports too.

What colour is the car.

Last year my friend and i went and had a look. The sales rep tried to pass off as 32GTR as a Vspec, because it had the boot lip and some other insignificant item. Hope you didn't buy that one :yes:

Have you checked the VIN # with the NISSAN FAST s/ware? This will tell you if it is a real Vspec.

PS: R34 speedo's can EASILY be clocked back :D. The only way to check for real km's is to link the diagnostic computer to the std. ecu.

I am yet to be impressed with the quality of overpriced cars at this dealership.

yeh i understand all of the difference between the series I and series II theres also about 30nm difference with an upgraded turbo.

Well i have not heard much good news from this place, i thought that the R34 not being a 15 -10 year old car wouldnt have many problems.

I will go check it out, see what i can get out of them ie price or extra mods.

And then hopefully wont have to deal with them again, as long as the 1 year rego and RWC is fine.

hey i bought an r32 gtst from there and a mate got one from another smaller dealer in melbourne both

same price roughly and i know i should have looked longer cos his is/was definately in better condition.

most cars there are overpriced but thats my opinion just a bit of food for thought.

What colour is the car.

Last year my friend and i went and had a look. The sales rep tried to pass off as 32GTR as a Vspec, because it had the boot lip and some other insignificant item. Hope you didn't buy that one ;)

Have you checked the VIN # with the NISSAN FAST s/ware? This will tell you if it is a real Vspec.

PS: R34 speedo's can EASILY be clocked back :). The only way to check for real km's is to link the diagnostic computer to the std. ecu.

I am yet to be impressed with the quality of overpriced cars at this dealership.

Its black, its got brembos. I havn't checked the VIN but 99% sure its a Vspec. This one was imported for me so it wasn't for sale. Its been a really good buy, very happy with it.

Its black, its got brembos. I havn't checked the VIN but 99% sure its a Vspec. This one was imported for me so it wasn't for sale. Its been a really good buy, very happy with it.
Different car

i flew to melb from perth to look at a car advertised in that yard (in preston) as "immaculate" and it was a bunky dirty piece of shit and i let the guy know after costing us $1200 in airfares and accomodation. luckily i picked one up from a private seller and its alot cheaper and spotless. this wasnt a skyline though. they had tacked up soo much stuff on it and wanted the earth for it, dreaming idiots i say. the owner said my idea of immaculate is too fussy, what a knob, when it had big scratches, rattly motor, tint peeling off, paint damage under door handles, interior peices falling off and half glued on, plus other problems. my description would of been something like "f*kt".

Edited by CruiseLiner

Ive looked at cars from JSA multiple times over the last couple of years and 99% of them are rubbish. I had the sales guy try some bullshit on about fixing all the problems id pointed out with an R32GTR I was intersted in, and then 5min later said they would have trouble getting in most of the parts.

Be wary, dodgy.

Cheers. Sandy

Ive looked at cars from JSA multiple times over the last couple of years and 99% of them are rubbish. I had the sales guy try some bullshit on about fixing all the problems id pointed out with an R32GTR I was intersted in, and then 5min later said they would have trouble getting in most of the parts.

Be wary, dodgy.

Cheers. Sandy

Lol - I liked the 1997 supra they had there - but yeah, it looked a bit too good for my liking and at $30,000 I ould easily gone for a r32 gtr + mods.....

Anyway - with any import its just a matter of looking at the car thoroughly before you even consider it for a test drive...