SAU Community

Gb: R32, R33, R34 Skyline Carbon Fibre And Fibreglass Bits

satanic

OK; little update - the CF R34GTT B-Pillar Moulds are $150 + freight. This is for the one in the photo only; there is a very slight dis-orientation of the CF between the two blades (not noticeable once on car).

Future purchases will be around $170-180 as the orientation between each pair will be perfect.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those pics of the 26 timing belt cover and coil cover are the Kansai Service Centre ones. Also that pic is the kevlar version. They just say GTR on them but from Kansai they come with a little plaque to go in the middle (from memory). HTH.

Don't think they do the cam covers - I'm pretty sure you would not get away with having that made in fibreglass or carbon fibre but I could be wrong.

nah there was a company making them out of full carbon fibre. from memory the auto select gtr has them

Great news; all those who have paid to be part of Order#1, the money has cleared and the goods will be sent over shortly. Once here they'll be re-routed to you via Express Post (Slats can come collect it from me :blush:)

All those who have expressed interest in other parts; now may be the time to PM me for details on finalizing your order/s.

Thanks all

Stan

Sorry guys... bonnets yes; but too big and bulky to freight - be cheaper buying it in Australia.

As for the bonnet lips; there is a group buy on SAU already for them (32GTR lookalikes); don't want to step on their toes so perhaps ask them?

LouLou added to the list! Guys, thanks to all of you for jumping onto this and offering money straight up but I can't accept it just yet. The total cost will be dependent on the number of people on the order, unless of course you are so keen you simply cannot wait and must have yours delivered ASAP. (in this case just let me know)

Thanks

Stan

Hey guys, I'm now waiting for the first order to come through... once it arrives in Australia I'll take money for the second order (don't want too much on my plate)

NB: I have the painted Bonnet Lip now :( Just need to fit it to the car...