SAU Community

Brisbane Meet-up And Cruise Friday 8th

PSH77-R32

Hey guys...

Iam just inviting along anyone who wants to come crusing out tonight.. doesnt meen we have to be driving the whole notand burning $1000 in fuel.. Just a friendly meet-up and maybe fromn there a small cruise to anywhere of our choosing weather it be southside.. our further up coast or whatever.,.

really this meet up is to celebrate my mates new car which we picked up from melbourne last weekend..

its a nice CIFERO with a moddest amount of power ;-)

i'll be in my white R32, therewill be 2 R33's and a few other cars...

Meet up locations are as follows.. (BY the way) we are pretty lax on the times. so dont stress

*Virginia ( geebung ) Car lovers For a pre cruise car wash session begining at 6pm

you can reach me on 0430469233.. give me a call if u get bored tonight and wanna cruise or meet up.. i can tell u where we are / are going to.

later on 8pm onwards we will be at harvey norman car park at aspley to pick up anyone who wants to join in.

im a new skyliner owner myself as are most of my mates comming.. we are friendly as .. we are not nob heads either.. i hope :(

anyways.. mite see u guys out and about..

by the way post here if your keen so i know to wait for people... and if your gonna meet us to wash cars ect..