SAU Community

So who's up for the 'plex on the 13th?

RadiuM

Guest KILLER-T

Yes its still insured and the NOS is still a long way off maybe the end of the year i will get it once my bank acc recovers from this rebuild

Guest Rhino

I'm gonna try and make the 13th.

The skyline scene has been a bit quiet for a while now. But thats only to be expected with the weather and such. Roll on Sunshine.

Guest KILLER-T

I think the pistons were called wiseco and im not sure what after market head gasket they used i will tell you on monday when i pick the car up:)

Guest KILLER-T

Brett from psi got a heavy duty one from over east for me about 6 months ago it sofar it has held up well not that i have been doing much driving in the past few months. And yes i cant wait untill tomorrow but i am half expecting them to call and say i cant have it untill tuesday or something:confused:

I shall be there as well. And probably my mates S13 and maybe another guy with a GSR.

Hmmm not sure what my times will be like...... last time i got 14.5 with catback and pod.

Now i have full exhaust and boost (10psi)...... hopefully around the 14.0 mark.... Id be stoked with a 13.9 :) - Unlikely though.

Incidently had a 3 way drag with a Lexus (the soarer ones - was nonturbo) and another R33GTST on Sat night..... beat them both if its anyone here let me know..... It was fun.

Guest Rhino

So who's actually going to make this Sunday, can we have a roll call please??

It seems the 4th may not be convenient for a few ppl, so how about we set a Sunday and make sure we get a big Skyline turn out?? besides I think that the 'plex will be pretty busy for the first Sunday since the closure?

I'm gonna start a thread about this so check it out.

Cheers,

Ryan.