SAU Community

Tuesday Night Dinner 19th September, All Welcome - Sizzler @ Annerley

LBR33

Count me in. Question though are there speed bumps there or is it a horable drive way ? ><

I wonder waht a horable drive way is?? Sounds pretty scarey I will have to keep an eye out...sounds nearly as bad as the dreaded hoist

BTW the distance thing was a joke....I could actually walk there from my house so settle petals..I will be there

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dont you go giving him the finger Dave... :D

I reckon he got SMR33 confused with your car DBR33... Thats what i reckon...

Keep on topic Col :thumbsup:

Are you coming for steaks??

So far there are RSVP's from 13 people (this includes a 99% chance of attending from AzzurrA)

BTW the distance thing was a joke....I could actually walk there from my house so settle petals..I will be there

Yeah, but you wouldn't though. You strike me as the type, like me, who would use almost any excuse to go for a short drive on a made-up errand. You guys are going to have to come out to my place one night and I will show you the roads around my area!! Awesome!!

he he he all this ova a finger,

i got another 9 you can sit and rotate on ha ha ha!!!!

can confirm me and linh will be there!!!

Dam it peopl i thought these dinners were ment to be cheap!!! ARRGGHHH!!!

lucky i dont have to pay for fuel, 1 tank since JAn!!! hahaha

i dont know why but Linh actually like you people :thumbsup:

ha ha ha Jk's :D

Dave you are 100% correct

I will let you show me these roads you speak of as long as you come to Toowoomba with me on my new super secret happy funtime road

*clappin happily* Ooohhh!! Super secret happy fun time road!!!

*jumpin up and down excitedly* Oh! Oh! Can I come??

Hey Karen my bro and his Gf should be coming as well

Their both Skyline owners (his= R33 GTS 4 with crappy stickers!!!! hers = R32 gtst with equally crappy stickers)

Can Sizzler handle this many "fulli sic" peeps???

Was so good last time, good choice to go again!!

I think tonight would be a good time to ask how many would be interested in going to my favourite restaurant on a Monday or Wednesday night?? As they are closed on Tuesdays. Tiny little place but the food is great and fairly cheap too.

*clappin happily* Ooohhh!! Super secret happy fun time road!!!

*jumpin up and down excitedly* Oh! Oh! Can I come??

Hey Karen my bro and his Gf should be coming as well

Their both Skyline owners (his= R33 GTS 4 with crappy stickers!!!! hers = R32 gtst with equally crappy stickers)

Yes you can come

I'm in for that!!!!!!! :O

Noice I will be in contact *Does secret road hand shake*