SAU Community

Flyn.com.au 3" Dump/front Pipe

nizmo_freek

Hi there

Im looking and buying a 3" dump/front pipe and need your guys comments on it, have any of you seen or used the 3" mildsteel dump/front pipe on your r33 (or r32) from www.flyn.com.au, it looks very similar to the CES dump/front pipe sold on www.uniqueautosports.com, is it good quality??

I really need some answers as i live in new zealand and am buying if from a seller on trademe.co.nz,but he is in aussie, so i dont want to buy it then recieve something that is a piece of crap!!

Any help will be much appreciated

Cheers

Jason

looks the same as the x-force dump/front pipe. depending on the cost of shipping (and currency conversion) it could bo worth finding someone in NZ that does the x-force stuff and getting a price. and if you were getting an exhaust shop to fit it, they usually charge less to fit something you bought off them.

I will be installing it myself;), im not sure if anyone in N.Z sells xforce but i might have a look around and see what i can find.

So overall its a pretty decent dump/front pipe for the price??

Edited by nizmo_freek

spend double the money and get one from www.bosimporting or from user BATMBL on these forums. they cost about $400 aud,

but they are stainless split dumps and people report 15rwkw gains over bell mouth dumps. I just bought one and haven't fitted it yet but the quality is great.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, what about the XFORCE 3" stainless dump pipe from www.justjap.com, is anybody using one of these?if so what are the quality of them like??

http://justjap.com/parts_nexhaust2.htm

rbstainengfrontpipe.jpg

I would love to go for one of the dump pipes from UAS or the bosimporting.com.au/BATMBLE but they are going to cost me alot of money as i will have to import one from aussie to N.Z

Any comments will appreciated

Cheers

Edited by nizmo_freek

batmbl one's are OK, the welds aren't fantastic, and it might not line up properly to the cat (which I found on the R34). Also the little flange bit near the wastegate section could do with a little angle grinding. But for the price, can't complain.