SAU Community

Newcastle --> Bateau Bay

d-d

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing major, just some guys had done some burnouts before we went back to the bateau bay car park so the cops asked us to leave.

Plus we got our cars on film and shots from a camera crew - they are on sau, I am sure they will post soon.

Drew.

I was also pulled over after leaving the carpark, but they let me go pretty quickly. Perks of having a standard car :D

didn't take many pics, but I count 14 cars in this one (click for fullsize):

DSC_6566cr.jpg

would have been nice to have been told what was going on when all the people left the car park, nice to see sau like ALL skylines :D

are well i went and had a cople of good runs on the old pac hehe no cops about :sleep: must have been chaseing about all the car crusise groups today :)

Was a good day! Frig im sunburnt though!!!!!!!!!!! :)

How about the cops at the end!!

Hey there Newie guys!!!

It was great to meet you all and go for a bit of a cruise - even if it was a bit all over the place!!!

Anytime you wanna do it again let us know, you guys can come and hang with us anytime you want! (even on a thursday night for our meet or whatever!)

Hope to catch up with you all again soon!

PS - besides the guys who got the once over from the boys in blue - the rest of it was a bit of a laugh! None of us seemed to know they were there when we all lined up in the carpark!!! That's gonna look so awesome on that video! Shame there was speed humps or we all could have had a little sprint!!! :D

PS - besides the guys who got the once over from the boys in blue - the rest of it was a bit of a laugh!

What if I said he pulled me over for a "Random Breath Test" and sent me on my way before making me blow into the machine! :(

"damn it's stock.. right, piss off" :O

I did! Got it on the video camera.... il freeze it and post it up during the week...can't find the cable to transfer it :( .

Wicked!!!! You can post up the video too if you like :(

Cant wait (like a little kid waiting for xmas!! :O )

Edited by d-d

What if I said he pulled me over for a "Random Breath Test" and sent me on my way before making me blow into the machine! :O

"damn it's stock.. right, piss off" :(

ROFL - RBT without actually testing you!!! :(

the video we took is high definition quality and its about 1 gigabyte per 30 seconds so I definately won't be posting it up and we won't be doing any processing until we have all the footage we need. We will put together a dvd once we have enough compilation and also some demo videos for download once compressed to cut down file size. Other then that, got some good footage, especially when you all entered betaubay... that was sweet. We do have a few pics tho which I will post when I can be bothered =)

Awesome... can't wait to see that lineup!

he he he!!! Everyone will be talking about that line up for some time - must have looked so good! Even better - it was unplanned! Can't wait to see the pics!

Keep us posted on the video - most of us will definately want a copy!

:) msnismo!!!