SAU Community

Buying 2 R33 Skylines Need Help Please

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fair enough i lashed out cause im sick of hearing all the slander towards the r32's

If the r33's would want to argue at least put some evidence as to why they are crap. I wouldnt have over-reacted if the poster at least stated his reason as to why.

The original poster seems to be now deciding over both models and a comment like that wouldnt be helping. So why dont i post a comment worth the exact value as the slander in regards to the r32

I think you need to read around a lot more.

Most inter-skyline bashing starts with R32 owners telling all us R33 owners that are cars are nothing but common heavy pieces of shit, and that 'true enthusiasts' get the R32 as its a 'real skyline', unlike the R33, which is just a poser apparently...

There is no need to show why an R33 is better than an R32, as its all a matter of opinion.

But if you insist...

They're newer, so in theory, less prone to problems. bigger engines, more power, more torque.

The main argument from R32 owners is that R33's are overweight. The R34's weigh more than an R33, but also have more power to make up for it, funnily enough, just as the R33 has more power than an R32.

Power on its own means nothing really. Power to weight is where its at, and as we're all aware, R33 and R34's are OVER the power to weight limit in this state, where as R32's are under it.

At the end of the day, R33's aren't rare, neither are R32's. Some people choose to buy an R32, and some choose an R33. end of story

with the reply above, 'sky high' can easily make a decision as to wether purchase a r33 or r32. As stated in his original post, he doesnt "realy care on the power" and was asking if any skyline legal for p-platers.

So in conclusion, the r32 is 'crap' enough to suit both your needs ;)

As Dezz pointed out, it comes down to your own choice as any model skyline is a good choice :O

comments like these shit me and the amount of slurs coming from r33 owners on this forum suprises me.

Not everyone wants to follow the crowd like a tool and buy the cheapest S1 burgandy r33. :(

A big mystery as to why the r33 are dropping price :O

oi.

and like 32 owners dont pay out on 33's... the amount of slander towards 33's far out weighs that towards 32's...

the "boat" "joke" has been told so many times. and the fact is. it isnt even funny.

anyways dezz pointed out most of what i was gonna say so no point posting it again. to the thread starter, f**k it... may as well buy a 34... less common ;)

haven't had that problem :bunny:

and lol @ skyline owners bagging other skylines on a skyline forum ;)

f**k off back to NS and get banned a few more times... please...

oi.

and like 32 owners dont pay out on 33's... the amount of slander towards 33's far out weighs that towards 32's...

the "boat" "joke" has been told so many times. and the fact is. it isnt even funny.

anyways dezz pointed out most of what i was gonna say so no point posting it again. to the thread starter, f**k it... may as well buy a 34... less common ;)

f**k off back to NS and get banned a few more times... please...

why do you have to quote everything i say? how bout you just shut the f**k up and get on with your life

god

Just to confirm when i lashed out againts the r33's i wasnt directing any specific comments towards **JaR** or any other burgandy r33 owner.

I was mearly referring to the clapped out, rusted, dented r33's which roll around dandenong in their stock form thinking they are king of the road. I live around dande and the amount of these tools hooning around the area is ridiculous.

Although if sky high has the same passion and enthusiasm for his car as others displayed on this forum, then the colour/make/model/year shouldn't be an issue as there are plenty of members here with a wide variation of cars.

- Patrick

i love this

you are going on like ford and holdens but in this case its skylines

I LOVE HOLDENS AND FORDS I HAVE OWNED A VL AND NOW A EA S-PACK

BUT I RATHER A SKYLINE

THE R32 HAS ITS OWN GOODS AND BADS I DONT MIND THEM BUT IT HAS TO HAVE THE RIGHT BODY KIT

THE R33 1996 TO 1998 JUST HAS THAT MODERN FEEL TO IT TO IT AND THE BODY HAS SPORTY AND MORE BODY TO IT

BUT I WOULD PERFER A R34 BUT I CAN ONLY DREAM

THE SKYLINES R33 AND R32 I BOTH LIKE BUT AS EVERY ONE SAYS IT IS UP TO YOU WHAT YOU LIKE AND DONT .

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS MY BROS NAME NOT SKY HIGH

Edited by WiDoW MaK3r

PLEASE NOT THE WIDOW MAKER IS MY LITTLE BROS

Just to confirm when i lashed out againts the r33's i wasnt directing any specific comments towards **JaR** or any other burgandy r33 owner.

I was mearly referring to the clapped out, rusted, dented r33's which roll around dandenong in their stock form thinking they are king of the road. I live around dande and the amount of these tools hooning around the area is ridiculous.

Although if sky high has the same passion and enthusiasm for his car as others displayed on this forum, then the colour/make/model/year shouldn't be an issue as there are plenty of members here with a wide variation of cars.

- Patrick

WHERE I LIVE IN CENTRAL VICTORIA THE PEOPLE HAVE THERE CARS AND JUST TREAT THE CAR LIKE CRAP AND DONT TAKE CARE OF THEM

I CANT WAIT TO MOVE BACK TO MELBOURNE

:laughing-smiley-014:

I PERSONALY THINK YOU BUY A CAR AND YOU TREAT IT WITH RESPECT IT OK EVERY NOW & THEN TO DO A SKID AND STUFF BUT YOU DONTT DO IT EVERY BLOODY DAY

THERE IS A QUOTIE I GO ON YOU MIGHT OF GOT AWAY FORM IT BUT YOUR TIME WILL COME & YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN ITS COMEING

OTHER WISE THE PEOPLE WHO DONT RESPECT THERE THINGS WILL ONE DAY LOOSE THEM

NOT BAGGING ANY ONE OK

IAM JUST SICK OF P PLATERS DRIVING LIKE THEY GOT THERE LICENCE OUT OF A CORN FLAKES PACKET

THEY GIVE GOOD DRIVERS A BAND NAME

MY CAR WHEN I GET IT WILL PROB BE STOCK THEN WE WILL BOTH BUILD THEM TO SHOW CONDITION

THANKS GUYS YOU ARE REALY HELPING MY BRO AND ME

since this whole r32 Vs r33 debate.........wonder what happens when r34 people come and bag both parties out.....

after all its the newest, most powerfull, more modern and the whole lot.....

not to mension the GTR brigade.........

mate, when you do settle for a car let us know what it is.......regardless of r32 or r33........It will still be a liner....

:(

r31;s suck mate

they cost bugger all and most prob ... thats y u have 1 :rant:

I thought school holidays were over? :P

Maybe when you've learned how to drive, and purchased a car of your own, you should come and post it up here so everyone can tell you how crap it is. :P

oi.

anyways dezz pointed out most of what i was gonna say so no point posting it again. to the thread starter, f**k it... may as well buy a 34... less common :)

i own one of each, i must say, r33s are no boat, and anyone who says that has never driven one :happy: , r32s are a nice car too, my suggestion would be to buy one of each and be done with it :ninja:

I thought school holidays were over? >_<

Maybe when you've learned how to drive, and purchased a car of your own, you should come and post it up here so everyone can tell you how crap it is. :O

hey what was your first car hey ?????

i bet it was not that crash hot was it ??

my bros getting a r33 for his first car

mine was a vl

i fail to see how R33's are "boats" to begin with

when R34's are heavier again....

zomg. they must be container ships!!!1111111

I think its more based on the way they look, particularly the rear...but i guess watever floats your boat (pun intended) >_<

Edited by r32line

^^^exactly.....33's are def not slow, they good cars..... they just LOOK really big and clumsy, thats why i always refer to them as many others do....'boats'.

edit: 33's dont have the agrresive stlying like the 32 and 34 skylines. but to each his own.

Edited by 32line