SAU Community

Compliance on a r32 URGENT!!

Baileylsd

ye funcky

but i know if the standard doesnt come with a turbo

if u put turbo in it it will wreck the car sooner or later

thats why me thought of putting turbo in my fto but didnt act on it...coz the engine bay wont support and eventually it will kill the car:D

um, but the FTO never came in a turbo option. I was gonna do it to mine, because all you need is a few parts out of a GTSt, and a bit of labour and you've got yourself a conversion. eg: Meggala's car, started out exactly like mine (minus the LSD i think) and he turbo'd his. Now it goes like any other GTSt.

Its always an option. Spesh if you can't get your hands on a GTSt

funky monkey, where are you getting a plate now?

my was the last and it only cost me 2200 for the plate plus compliance. UPI were trying to get the last plates and im not sure if they got them or not, so they would be the only ones with unused plates.

well j-spec have a few they've "prebooked" at a couple of compliance center's but apparently the asking price for them (by the centers that have em) are above average.

There can't be a LAST r32 plate, they issue more every year. There's a certain amount they will issue and distribute amongst RAWS compliance centers.

yeah, were talking about different things. are they really 4k for the raws plates??? thats sh*thouse! i thought that it wasnt going to be more expensive. or at least that was what i was told.

yeah i was wondering how someone was planning on getting a car in complied before the cut off, but by the was the thread started i thought the the car was almost landed but just needed a plate.

• 4 months later...