SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

ran the gauntlet through nambour yesterday. had 3 mates in the car and drove thru a big RBT.

was a bit worried, turned everything off and hid the handcontroller, but nothing happened. just showed my licence, blew and off i went. (got a secret :) from 1 officer).

these may have just been the nambour hicksville police....but they were pretty nice.

Edited by r33cruiser

damn my work is like a flu factory. almost everybody has got it. lol im just getting over it, i beat it down before it got too bad, but still feeling it a bit. anyway, GO QUEENSLANDER for wednesday night. :w00t:

that was not very nice christian >.>

and its not exactly windy at all in noosa either so maybe thats anotehr reason i did not notice it.

and its not exactly windy at all in noosa either so maybe thats anotehr reason i did not notice it.

Ok...Ok...So i take back the Deaf part...

Still think your Blind though..Because i said "joke" above, and you missed it :D

Edited by SunnyCoast

Hey chick how are you? you dont want any interior trims for your car do you? im getting rid of spare back doors,seals and trims,glass etc today that i have had left over from my car, i see you have a sedan so you can have them if you like but you better be quick by this arvo they will be gone.If you interested i'll keep em for you.Just Pm me

Ok...Ok...So i take back the Deaf part...

Still think your Blind though..Because i said "joke" above, and you missed it :P

i did not miss it but just because someone says joke does not give you the right to say what ever you want.

:D

and yes i am obviously in a bad mood otherwise i would have probably ignored it.

but whats the point in being female if you cant complain :)

i did not miss it but just because someone says joke does not give you the right to say what ever you want.

:P

and yes i am obviously in a bad mood otherwise i would have probably ignored it.

but whats the point in being female if you cant complain :D

Hehe, i like the end part :) "but whats the point in being female if you cant complain".

Hope your having a wonderful day.

BTW - Thought i saw you down at Maroochydore today, a.k.a Maroochy Car Sound area. Was driving to my next meeting in the rice burner.

Cheers.

that was not me i am stuck at work and just discovered my boss has been taxing me off the threshold instead of on.

no wonder my pay was crap. now to try and tell her...i Dont think she could afford to pay me back all the money she owes me thou.

Edited by 000DNK

that was not me i am stuck at work and just discovered my boss has been taxing me off the threshold instead of on.

no wonder my pay was crap. now to try and tell her...i Dont think she could afford to pay me back all the money she owes me thou.

Atleast tax time isnt too far away so you can get it all back then :thumbsup: i used to do that on purpose at my first job to make me save money. if i couldnt get to it i couldnt spend it. worked pretty well. i dont do it anymore because i dont like eating 2minute noodles for every meal.

anyone going cruising this Friday night? i feel like a bit of a cruise and seeming this weeks birthday party isn't till Saturday it seems like a chance to get out.

anyone going cruising this Friday night? i feel like a bit of a cruise and seeming this weeks birthday party isn't till Saturday it seems like a chance to get out.

LOL ive got a bday to go to on saturday aswell. but ill be there friday night too. pre-party drinks before the actual party drinks. which will be needed by then because i havent been drunk since last night :)

and before anyone says anything, no I do not have a problem with alcohol. I have a problem without it :D

LOL ive got a bday to go to on saturday aswell. but ill be there friday night too. pre-party drinks before the actual party drinks. which will be needed by then because i havent been drunk since last night :)

and before anyone says anything, no I do not have a problem with alcohol. I have a problem without it :D

Pff, your one of the biggest piss heads i know Dan, if your not working or workin it your drinkin

oonk - i maybe up for my last cruise b4 my liner goes up for sale, any ideas where, dont get to drive it much anymore so it will be a good chance to blow the dust off it :D

Pff, your one of the biggest piss heads i know Dan, if your not working or workin it your drinkin

oonk - i maybe up for my last cruise b4 my liner goes up for sale, any ideas where, dont get to drive it much anymore so it will be a good chance to blow the dust off it :)

sunnycoast cruz on sunday