SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

if you find that there is more skill on changing gears then using your hands to turn corners ( like wat you stated above)then you deffintaly do not know wat your talking about. but hey wat do i know. im a street racer....

for sure. quickest and don't break diffs :D

yeah, its only a streeter anyway isnt it not a drag car, so auto will hold up good. its not like u need a manual anyway, plus not to mention the expense of doing the conversion. should go pretty hard, the ones i have seen out and baout go very well. just look at 1JZ.747 lol

im saying there is more skill in a manual driver than there is an auto driver... plain and simple.

u give a good strong point dont you SR....i didnt really realise how much skill there is in putting your foot down on the accelerator in an auto!

Edited by Darkness_Ryda1

lol less than a week and already a shit fight.

most drag cars are auto mitch.

and i thought driver skill was about DRIVING not moving a gear stick and learning how not to stall. :D

call me crazy but u get skill FROM driving right???

:P

Why the f@rk is this even and argument? Who gives a sh!t

Moving right along in what will probably be a futile attempt at changing the subject.... whats everyone doing this weekend?

I'm goin down to the horse races at caloundra with people from my new job that I start next friday, should be a good day out.

Edited by nissanskyrice

soo how was everyones weekend?

was pretty good. the horse races at caloundra were ok. but couldnt really complain coz it was free ;) mates 21st saturday night was good too. got tomorrow off work and i think ill need it to recover :D