SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

power cruise..... and skids.

o my skyline is getting its engine and a few goodies installed at the moment, so soon enough you fellow sunny coasters will see it out and about

i got lazy and took it to a mechanic... but wirining it up myself! wiring is the easy part haha

nah, i dont realy want to spend that much money on it atm, i just want to get it running, i almost blew it up the night i got my licence back on feb 25th...

drove it for about 1 1\2 weeks.. then got the sad news of co2 in water my own falt though... water pipe cracked and didnt take note of the steam that came out of the rear of the block (turbo water hose cracked)

it should be animal though... 10-14 psi, tdo6 19c, front mount, plum back and atmo screamer, fully sick wheels and suspension and a tune at the end of it

thats if i dont see a 4wd to swap it with... cops tried to defect few months ago with no engine... told em to check my fully sick uncomplied v12 in the engine bay, and to their avail... empty.. i was like its invisable wanna defect it.. they tried... almost succeded

f**k im over low cars..

any you guys have them varex exhaust on your cars, im getting one put on eventually, much attention towards them?

Edited by red_screamer

Yep sounds good. Brad can organise it yeah? lol.

What day do you guys prefer? Saturday/Sunday? For me if it's Sunday it needs to be in the afternoon. Saturday is Better though :D

I'd also be keen for a night cruise. I'm not really much into the mooloolaba scene etc, I would rather go up through the hills, but whatever the masses prefer! haha